XV; DOWN W/ A COLD.

FEATURINGJAHSEH ONFROYAS YOUR BOYFRIEND

FEATURING
JAHSEH ONFROY
AS YOUR BOYFRIEND.

THIS CH6PTER INCLUDES
TAKING CARE OF JAH
WHILE HE'S SICK.

THIS CH6PTER INCLUDESTAKING CARE OF JAHWHILE HE'S SICK

for @v3nusian5

for @v3nusian5

[ AUTHOR'S NOTE ]
hi 👋🏽!!!  requests still open as always, also....pspsps stop being a ghost reader :(( we get at least 100 -200 views per chapter so i would really appreciate if you guys could at least vote on the chapters to let me know if you like it, especially if commenting isn't your thing! reading my book alone is heavily appreciated but i would love some feedback/a bigger reach! <33

"princess...baby....y/n...c'mon get up for me."

"what's wrong," you sigh, blindly reaching around to pat his shoulder.

"don't feel good."

you turn your head into your pillow, resisting the urge to curse. stokeley had dropped him back off at your place a few days ago — jahseh had gotten sick sometime between leaving a show and flying back home, and he was making it everyone's problem.

"mm okay," you tell him, rolling over and sitting up in bed. "more medicine then," you mumble, sleepily rubbing your eyes. "told you that you would need some more before bed."

jahseh catches your wrist before you get up, brown eyes droopy from a lack of sleep and nose a faint red from being blown so much. between that and his constant pathetically cute sniffling, you couldn't help but soften towards him.

"could you make some soup?"

you stare at him blankly, mind quickly deciphering on making the soup or saying no and simply handing him some nyquil and calling it a night. "you're annoying, you know that right?"

"can say the same for you, princess."

you wave him off as you leave, actions on autopilot as you find your way to the kitchen, setting up the burner before making quick work of the soup.

jahseh joined you shortly after, arms circling around your waist and forehead resting on the curve of your shoulder. "smells good, what kind?" "beef stew, it's a little spicy to help with your congestion."

he simply nod and placed a kiss against the side of your neck and went back to laying on your shoulder. "baby, you're hot," you sigh, pressing your free hand against his face. "thank you?" you laugh. "no jah, i mean you're burning up, love."

"oh, so you don't think i'm fine, you fake as shit."

"yeah exactly that..now go sit down."

sighing and walking off, he took a seat on one of the stools lined in front of the kitchen island and plopped down. "thank you for taking care of me, i probably woulda just walked around till it went away." "that's gross, jah." "you get the point."

. . .

it took your boyfriend almost an hour to finish his soup, from trying to make you spoon feed him to throwing a coughing fit because some of the spice when down the wrong way, but now you were both settled back in bed. jahseh was laying in between your legs with his head resting on your stomach and you propped up a bit with some pillows watching a random show you put on for background noise.

"can you play with my hair, please?"

you smiled to yourself, twirling jah's locs around your fingers and rubbing his scalp. "you're such a baby."  he hummed against your skin, it was clear he was winding down again from having something to eat (plus a little nyquil). you leaned over to turn off the lamp on the night, deciding to just let jahseh fall asleep on your stomach since you were already comfortable and to worry about moving later.

"love you jah."

"love you too."

vote / comment 💭

[ FINISHED ]
WEDNESDAY, JULY 7
1:34 pm