XI; SO WHAT IF I DO.

FEATURINGJAHSEH ONFROY AS YOUR BOYFRIEND

FEATURING
JAHSEH ONFROY
AS YOUR BOYFRIEND.

TODAY'S CH6PTER INCLUDES
JAHSEH REALIZING HE'S
FALLEN IN LOVE

[ AUTHOR'S NOTE ]few things rq, "sei" in this word dump is an abbreviation on jahseh's name, more specifically the "seh" half

[ AUTHOR'S NOTE ]
few things rq, "sei" in this word dump is an abbreviation on jahseh's name, more specifically the "seh" half. i was gonna type it out as "seh" but it didn't look right to me lol so that's all that is. pronounced like the last half of his name. also this is barely nsfw, very lightly suggestive so watch out for that ig. that's all. <3

jahseh couldn't say for sure what it was.

or maybe, he could. it's the way you look with your spine arched off the bed, and the way you smile at him. the way your fingers grip his shoulders when you sneak him into your college dorm past the school curfew - a pretty thing in satin shorts and a warm smile.

it's probably the way his mouth trails down your neck and sternum, calloused hands roaming around your body. it's the way you mumble something sleepy to him after the pent up yearning for the week is just barely satisfied after a few hours together - the way jahseh doesn't bother to even try to leave during the night and insists he'll sneak past your R.A when he gets the chance. he kisses your somewhat puffy lips, a silent apology with tired eyes.

it's the way you look when you give in, finally loosening your arms from around his waist when he decides it's time for him to leave. laughing to himself when you mumble "one more" after every kiss he places against your lips. it's the way you give him a small wave and a "i love you, sei," and he can feel his heart beat just a bit faster.  not x, not jah but sei, your "sei".

and when he sees you the next day, somewhere on campus - most likely in the library he knows you tend to study at, he pretends it's a coincidence. and you call him sei again like it doesn't mean anything to you but everything for him. and you're wearing his hoodie that doesn't fully cover your hickies and leggings that are stretched and familiar against your skin.

and it's not that jahseh can't stop thinking about you, but that jah wants to kiss you again. feel that same warmth and comfort your provide for him again. he leans against you, cheek resting in his palm and thinks about how he swore up and down years— maybe even a few months ago that he would never feel or fall in love but he did. he did with you and he's so forever grateful for that.

he's staring, lost in thought and you obviously notice.

"you're lowkey a creep jah," you quip "if you wanna kiss me just say that,"

and for jahseh onfroy who rarely feels embarrassed, his cheeks tint a faint pink. he laughs at himself, at you for smirking, and shakes his head and leans forward.

"yeah," he hums "so what if i do."

vote / comment 💭

vote / comment 💭

[ FINISHED ]
SUNDAY, FEBRURARY 7
1:46 AM