XIV; SET UP.

FEATURING STOKELEY GOULBOURNEAS YOUR BEST FRIEND

FEATURING
STOKELEY GOULBOURNE
AS YOUR BEST FRIEND.

THIS CH6PTER INCLUDES
SITTING IN HIS LAP
DURING A MOVIE.

[ AUTHOR'S NOTE ]quick little speedrun for this!  slight change to the layout bc im running out of a series of pics LOL but enjoy lovelies <33! requests still open

[ AUTHOR'S NOTE ]
quick little speedrun for this!  slight change to the layout bc im running out of a series of pics LOL but enjoy lovelies <33! requests still open. lmk if u see a typo!

"yo hurry up and sit down, can't start the movie if you're standing in the way y/n."

"i'm not sitting in ski's fucking lap, jah."

"well, where the fuck else are you gonna sit?" jaseh questions annoyed, motioning to him, scheme, and two girls that jah had invited over, squeezed into the couch. stokeley is sitting in a recliner across the room by himself, his legs spread and his lap open and inviting (according to jah).

he's smirking at the scowl on your face when you dare to turn around, shrugging his shoulders.

"don't you have anything to say about this?" you ask incredulously, raising an eyebrow.

stokeley shrugs again. "nah not really. just find somewhere to sit so we can start this movie. i don't care if it's on my lap."

you roll your eyes. jah pinching his eyebrows from his spot on the couch and the two girls look bored. you turn to the three of them. "don't bring this shit up again, aight?"

"alright now move!"

"whatever man."

you begrudgingly make your way towards ski, and he slumps down in his chair to spread his legs more, accommodating you to sit.

you tentatively sit in his lap, then turn your body so your legs are dangling off of the arm of the recliner. stokeley's chest is warm beneath your side, and his large right hand is resting softly on your hip.

touch between the two of you isn't something new. jahseh in particular has always been touchy towards you the most out of the three of you. you and stokeley kept it seemingly simple with hugs, the occasional forehead kiss before leaving and play fighting a few times.

the only problem with this new arrangement is that stokeley is insanely fine. the minute jah introduced you to the rest of his friends, you were instantly drawn to ski's deep-set eyes and the lazy smirk that seemed to be spread across his lips at all times.

it doesn't help that he towers over you a bit, his frame somewhat intimidating when standing side by side.

it also doesn't help that stokeley is an absolute tease, always managing to say things that make you choke on your words and heat rise to your cheeks and the tips of your ears.

your inevitable attraction for the rapper only grew over time, and eventually attraction turned into affection.

he's mindlessly scrolling on his phone, rubbing the exposed skin on your hip from your shirt raising a bit while getting comfortable on his lap. stokeley sideeyed jahseh from his spot on the couch, automatically knowing jah set him up seeing as he drunkenly confessed to him that he liked you a few weeks ago.

the warm and calloused hand resting on your hip taps lightly with his fingers to get your attention. you turn to face him with raised brows and he smiles to himself.

"you good with this?" he whispers, low and raspy. his eyebrows are creased together in concern and his left hand moves to sit atop your knee, rubbing small circles.

"mhm," you hum back, a small and reassuring smile on your face. "you smell like backwoods and cologne, it's nice." he rolls his eyes, grinning as he pinches your hip playfully, watching with soft eyes as you face back towards the tv with a laugh.

your head now rests in his neck as you're waiting for the movie to start. the hand on your hip is now rubbing soft circles, a direct contrast to the pinch he delivered to it just moments ago. ski reclines the seat back and props his knees up, effectively turning you to face him and trapping you further into his chest. your hand steadies against his chest and he smiles, moving his left hand to wrap around your waist.

jah may have set you both up, but maybe a push was all you need.

vote / comment 💭

[ FINISHED ]
TUESDAY, JULY 6
4:18 pm