II; A CRUMB OF ATTENTION?

FEATURING

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

FEATURING. . .
JAHSEH ONFROY AS
YOUR BOYFRIEND

TODAY'S CH6PTER INCLUDES
JAHSEH BEING CLINGIER THAN
USUAL.

TODAY'S CH6PTER INCLUDESJAHSEH BEING CLINGIER THANUSUAL

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

[ MENTIONS ]
jahseh refers to reader as 'princess'.

[ AUTHOR'S NOTE. ]
this was definitely not my best lolzzzz but not the worst i can do, so i'm not too mad. wrote this at 5 AM on no sleep so take it with a grain of salt. the ending is hella rushed.

"jah?! the fuck are you doing here?" your door opened slightly, showing your boyfriend's wide grin as he peaked his head through the door, wearing a some grey sweats and old hoodie you gifted him for his birthday a few months back.

"i wanted to see you," he walked over and plopped down on your bed. you were in the middle of picking up your pens and pencils, having spent most of your afternoon studying for an upcoming exam. "i missed you," jahseh added, eyes quick to look at your ass when you bent down to collect uyour text books.

"baby," you laughed, shaking your head, "i was with you a couple of hours ago." your boyfriend pouted, eyebrows furrowing as he got up from your bed, closing some of the distance between you two.

"and? that was hours ago. plus you said by the time i'm done recording, you'd be finished studying and it looks like you just finished doing this bullshit."

"but i'm finished.. right," slotting the last textbook onto your shelf, you turned around with a small smile only to be met with jahseh looking at you with a blank stare, clearly annoyed at how you tried to brush him off.

"being a smart ass doesn't get you nowhere," jah replied. walking over to you, he wrapped his arms around your waist and buried his face into the crook of your neck. "can i chill out with you now, or do i gotta drag yo ass to bed just to lay with you?"

you playfully rolled your eyes, fighting the smile that threatened to spread across your face. you loved when jah showed some vulnerability around you, whether it was him being more clingy than usual or actually expressing his feelings, you took pride in the fact that you were able to be a safe space for him.

quickly forced out of your thoughts, you felt your feet leave the floor as jahseh tossed you over his shoulder, damn near knocking you and him over when your body tensed from being unprepared.

"taking too long to answer, princess." tossing you (gently) onto the bed, jahseh flashed you a quick smile before slipping out of his hoodie and tossing it somewhere around the room. you felt heat rush to your ears, realizing he didn't have a shirt under his hoodie this entire time.

"you've seen me butt ass naked before, why are you acting all shy now," your boyfriend asked while slipping between your thighs to rest his head against your stomach. you scoffed as jah placed your hand on top of his head, signaling for you to play with his hair. and that you did, until jah slowly dozed off, not before he muttered a quick " i love you. "

vote / comment 💭

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

vote / comment 💭

[ FINISHED ]
SUNDAY, JANURARY 17
6:37 AM