"Keith, you've been gone for two days, where you been?" A girl asked coming out of the room that the camera was on.

She was dark skinned, with long black hair. She was prettier than me. "Tasha get back to work." He sighed.

She was about to say something but looked at me. "What you doing bringing a white girl in here? She not even suppose to be over here in the part of the city like this." She laughed.

"I think you forgot that I run shit. I can bring whoever I want in here so like I said. Get back to what you was doing." He repeated.

She looked at me like she wanted to kill me making me clutch to Keith's arm. "Nah. Cause she must be the reason why you been acting different."

"I ain't got time for you." He huffed grabbing my hand taking me to a door. The girl rolled her eyes, and walked back into the room she was in before.

He unlocked the door revealing what looked like a office. There was a red couch in the corner as I saw a familiar guy sitting there on his phone.

"You alright Elijah?" Keith asked.

"I'm good. His aim was ass." He chuckled looking up showing his face. Oh. We go to school together. "Oh shit. You brought Bella in here."

He rolled his eyes. "Hi." I waved.

"Wassup. What you doing around here?" He laughed.

"She wanted to see what be going around over here. It was going to happen sooner or later." He shrugged.

Elijah nodded. "It's not all that bad once you get used to it. My momma just texted me. She making one of those Sunday dinners meals."

"Fat ass." Keith mumbled. Elijah laughed walking out of the door, and closed it behind him.

I went over to him by the desk while he sat in the chair. "What are these?" I asked looking at the papers.

"To keep up with the shipments so nothing will get mixed up or lost." He told me, and grabbed my waist, and pulled me into his lap.

"Who was that girl?" I asked referring to Tasha since that's what he called her.

"Nobody." He sighed making me look at him more.

"Don't lie to me."

"I'm not, it's all in the past anyway." He shrugged.

"I still want to know though." I responded. He chuckled, and stood me up turning me to face him while he still sat down.

He pulled me quickly into his lap making me straddle him. He moved my hair behind my ear kissing my lips. "We hooked up sometimes but that was all."

I pulled away, and looked him. "Did you still hook when we first started dating?"

"What? No. Of course not." He sighed.

"Well by the way she acting, I can't really tell if that's true or not." I trailed.

He grabbed my face softly looking into my eyes. "I stopped everything with her when you came into my life baby. I promise."

I nodded. "Was it serious?"

"No, it was just sex." He shrugged.

He grabbed my neck pulling me towards, and kissed me slowly. He tried to slide his tongue in my mouth but I declined him jokingly making him squeeze my butt. I squealed as he took the chance into sliding his tongue in my mouth.

I wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him back slowly but he was taking over the kiss. I felt that shivery feeling again in my spine that I always feel when we kiss.

Like my body was on fire every-time he touched me.

My phone started to ring making me try, and pull away but I was too into the kiss. It kept ringing making me fully pull away grabbing it off the desk seeing that it was my parents.

I started to get nervous as I covered his mouth making him chuckle. "Hi mom." I smiled answering the phone.

"Hi honey, how's Scarlett's house?" She asked.

Keith slowly removed my hand, and grabbed my waist moving me onto him. He started to kiss my neck slowly making me look at him.

"I-It's fine. We were just watching the movie twilight." I breathed out as he started to grind my hips onto him. He sucked onto my weak spot making me cover my mouth.

"You girls are always watching that movie. Are you coming home tomorrow?" She asked.

I'm guessing this wasn't going good for Keith since I felt him grow from under me. His plan was completely backfiring but he didn't show it.

I started to get the confident to move my hips onto him myself. He groaned lowly sucking on my neck still. "Yes I am, tell dad I said Hi." I told her.

I put my hand under his shirt pressing down more onto him, and moved my hips slowly. He stopped devouring my neck, and looked at me with a certain look.

He held his head back, and grabbed my waist. He groaned softly as I covered his mouth. "Okay sweetie, have fun, love you."

I said it back, and hung up looking at Keith with a small smile. I uncovered his mouth as he gripped my hips. "Shit." He breathed out.

I know my underwear is soaked right now. "You knew what you was doing." He chuckled.

"You started it."

"You staying with me tonight?" He asked.

"Since my mom thinks I'm spending the night at Scarlett's I guess I am."

-

-