✨ 🅵🆄🅽 🅵🅰🅲🆃🆂 ✨

Hey everyone author here !!! I have decided to write some facts after every ten chapters. These fun facts will mostly include some interesting things about the brothers and few details which I may have forgotten to include in the past chapters.

All the facts here are made up so they may or may not fit with the actual personality of brothers. Anyways enjoy reading them !!

★ In her previous life, (Y/n) used to be a hard core otaku

★ In her previous life, (Y/n) used to be a hard core otaku. From anime to manga to fanfics and dating simulator, (Y/n) had done it all. She was so into it that she even learnt Japanese, which is one of the reasons why she was able to understand Japanese after being reincarnated.

★ The name Irina comes from Greek origin, it means 'peace'.

★ One time when Ayato and Subaru were returning home after detention, Ayato insisted on driving the car back home and Subaru who was not in the mood to deal with his tantrums compiled. Long story short Ayato ended up crashing the car thrice and almost running over people several times. After this incident, he was grounded and banned from eating takoyaki for three months by Reiji.

★ Despite not doing anything, Subaru too was scolded by Reiji and his knife was taken away from him for some time, just because he didn't stop his idiot brother from driving the car.

★ After the car episode, Reiji would always pick up Ayato and Subaru after their detention so as to not repeat the history which might just earn them a scolding from their 'Father'.

★ When Sayuri first saw Irina, she thought that Irina was one of those celestial creatures, she has read in the books about. In simple words she was captivated by her beauty.

★ Ayato and Laito didn't come to the cafeteria because they were hungry. They only came there to buy coke to prank Subaru.

★ After returning home, Ayato and Subaru actually continued their argument, which ended up in destroyed furniture, an angry Reiji and a hysteric Kanato.

★ Laito recorded the whole fight and saved it to "Sibling rivalry #18".

★ Shu slept through the whole ordeal.