The Visitor 18+

En başından başla

"I-it's embarrassing." She said turning her head away from him.

He pumped faster " why? You're beautiful Lyra Stone."

It was to much, the pleasure that had been building within finally spilling over. "G-George-" she breathed, gripping him tightly.

"Fuck Lyra." He grunted as her pleasure flowed into him unfiltered, it was almost to much. He rested his head in the crook of her neck. "That's bloody wild."

Lyra trailed kisses along his shoulder, her shaking hand reaching down and taking him into her hand. He grunted once more his eyes screwing shut. "E-easy killer,"

"D-did I hurt you?!" She asked panicked.

George couldn't help it, he laughed. "No, you didn't hurt me,"

"O-oh." She breathed sensing what he meant.

He kissed her cheek and nuzzled her neck. "I didn't think it would be a problem, but it's a bit more intense then I realized."

Lyra's blush deepened "t-to intense?"

He turned her face back to him his lips hovering just above hers "no, it's exhilarating, you're exhilarating."

She looked up at him her blue eyes sparkling with lust and love. Crashing her lips to his and squeezed once more.  George groaned, pulling her to him tightly. She could feel how badly he wanted her, how close he already was. She shifted under him, parting her legs and pulling him down to her.

George jerked away. Despite how his body ached in protest. "Y-your sure? It may hurt, and if you wanted to stop I'd-"

She squeezed him again running her hand along him. "George. Please."

His worry faded, and he nodded in understanding "Okay." He captured her lips, gently moving their bodies so he was between her. He went slowly, kissing and whispering words of encouragement as her pleasure shifted into discomfort, and he stopped waiting for her to adjust before continuing. Her discomfort faded as his pleasure flowed into her. Relaxing her body and turning her on. She wrapped her legs around him placing her hand on his cheek.

"Okay," she said, "you can move now."

George started slowly, his eyes fluttering closed at the sensation of her around him doubled by her pleasure flowing into him. Lyra's legs tightened around him in pleasure and he quickened his pace, thrusting deeper into her. She moaned, waves of pleasure building up within her once more. Her sounds only encouraging him, he mercilessly plunged deeper. His own pleasure overwhelming. "George, I can't-" it became to much for her, and he felt her tighten around him as she squirmed with pleasure. Her body arching into him and sending him over the edge. He groaned thrusting into her one final time before letting go.

George collapsed onto her, both complete breathless. Lyra stroked his back lovingly, her head fuzzy almost buzzed. Her heart content and full of love. They stayed like that for a while, and Lyra thought he may of fallen asleep until he rose and dropped down beside her exhausted. He pulled her too him And buried his face into her hair. "Well that was an adventure." He said breathlessly.

"You seemed to enjoy it though."

His grip on her tightened and he moved from her hair to her neck. "You have no idea." He said nuzzling her.

"Mmmm I think I've got a pretty good idea." She laughed, his memories and hers still fresh in her mind.

"No way." He said, his breath tickling her skin. "I've been thinking about doing that since the Yule ball."

She laughed again, and shoved him away, moving to sit up. "You've been thinking about having your way with me since our first date?"

He pulled her back to him, and though she was exhausted that tingling sensation at her core began once more. "Since you kissed me in front of the Ravenclaw common room. If I had known you had a room to yourself then, you would have been done for."

"Mmm I'm sure." She teased wriggling free from his grip once again.

"Where are you going? Your not planning to leave me now that you've had your way are you?"

"No." She laughed scooting to the edge of the bed, "I'm going to wash up." She went to stand and winced from the discomfort it caused.

George was quickly by her side, "lay back down I'll get you a cloth."

"It's fine, I can get one myself."

"Your clearly sore Lyra, just sit back down and rest."

"George-" but he was up and moving already.

"Just hang tight."

She flopped back down onto the bed uncomfortably. What she really wanted was another shower, but she had a feeling that she would end up back in the same predicament afterwards.

George was back now, a wet and warm cloth in one hand a towel in the other. He handed them to her and then crawled back into bed.