"They sound like fun guys," I say, the sarcasm dripping from my tongue.

She cocks a brow with a smile. "They are, actually. I think you would like them. Before you came along, they were the ones to make sure I was safe." She states, giving me no other choice but to scoff.

"I doubt that."

I start to rise from the chair, and she moves up from my lap. I adjust my suit and exhale in a sigh.

"You have any more plans tonight?" I ask. She shakes her head as she looks at me.

"Good," I continue. "Because I'm taking you out for dinner." Her face lights up into a smile.

"Just us?"

I chuckle at her enthusiasm and pull her closer by her waist. "Yeah, is that alright with you?"

"Of course it is, soo. . .it's like a date?" She smiles up at me, her eyes drifting to my lips for a second, then returning to mine as her face hovers over mine.

"If you want to put a name on it. I realized I never actually asked you out at the beginning of when we met, so I'm ready to make up for it."

I know I took her out properly eventually, but in the beginning, it was merely just sexual, not emotional. Maybe I should have at least been polite enough not to grope her the first thing I did, but I'm a man who takes and knows what he wants. And I've never desired anyone more than her.

She hums quietly and moves closer a quarter of an inch, her hot breath fanning my lips as her arms pull my head lower down.

"If you want to make it up to me, you're gonna have to fill me with something more than just food." She whispers, her voice low and seductive, with the ability to suck any man into her devouring spell.

"And what exactly would you want me to fill you with, bellissima?" I ask back, matching her tone. She just grins without a word exiting her rose-pink-colored lips, but her hand traveling to my crotch was answer enough.

"Eso es para que lo averigües, papi." She whispers, smirking. I understood the words, she said them slowly and I have caught up a few things from her speaking it more often.

[That's for you to find out, daddy.]

She squeezes my bulge with her petite hand, making me bite my tongue to not let any needy noises out of my mouth. She must notice my tensing frame, because she laughs lightly before letting go and turning around, picking her bag up on the way out.

My eyes drop to my crotch, and just as anticipated, there is a much visible tent forming in my pants. Her simple words have made my cock strain against the material, eager to proceed with her wishes. I groan and lift my eyes up again, only to see her smirking proudly at the door.

"You better calm that down before we leave. I don't want anyone getting a peek at something that isn't theirs." She smirks before leaving.

I can barely keep my hands nor eyes away from Ava when we sit inside the car, on our way to the restaurant. All I want to do is rip that black, figure-hugging dress off of her body.

With one hand on the wheel, the other caresses her thigh, drawing patterns on her soft skin with my thumb. When we reach the restaurant, I drive to the backside of the building, where my private parking spot is.

When we're parked, I turn off the engine and turn my head to look at her. She has the sun visor whipped down, applying a fresh layer of lipstick. I decide to tease her and hastily move my hand to cup her center. She jerks and glares at me.