1

Chapter 1

"WILL YOU JUST SHUT UP ABOUT POTTER FOR TWO SECONDS DRAY!" Pansy yelled, silencing not only Draco, but the entirety of the Slytherin common room. She looked around at everyone, grabbed Draco's wrist, and pulled him up the stairs and into his dorm where they found Blaise, reading a book.

"God, Potter talk again?" He rolled his eyes and moved over on the bed so Pansy could push Draco down on it.

"Yes. And really? Pride and Prejudice? Again?" She replied, pointing to the boy's book. Blaise just blushed and nodded.

"It's a classic! At least that's what Professor Lupin said..."

Pansy ignored him and turned back to Draco, who was trying to sneak away. "If you even touch that doorknob I will hex you into oblivion." Draco removed his hand as fast as he could and scurried back over to his spot next to Blaise.

Draco Malfoy was never afraid of anything.

Except for Pansy Parkinson.

And his dad...

But mainly Pansy.

"When will you stop fighting with this poor kid?! Honestly have you even thought about his life and not yours for even a second?! Have you ever realized how after the war-"

"Don't talk about the war!"

"How after everything! Haven't you realized no one's fighting anymore? IT'S ONLY YOU AND HIM! And MERLIN I'm sick and tired of hearing 'Potter this, Potter that'. Honestly why don't you just shag him if you're so obsessed with him! It'd definitely relieve some pent up tension." Pansy finally stopped pacing and jumping and squinted her eyes at Draco, standing akimbo. Blaise was snickering quietly next to him, but no one paid any mind to his laughter.

"Okay, 1. I do not care that the rest of the Gryffindorks don't pay any mind to us Slytherins anymore. Maybe they finally realized that they'd lose the fight anyway. 2. Since when have you cared about 'Golden Boy' anyway? Why are his feelings your top priority? And 3. Never in a million years would I even get close enough to kiss that man. Disgusting." Draco was standing now as he said this, looking Pansy straight in the eyes, almost as a challenge.

Pansy broke eye contact first, looking over to Blaise who's hand was covering his mouth. They fell into a fit of laughter, confusing Draco.

"Sweetie, I don't know how to tell you this, but you've already stood close enough to kiss. When you two wrestle I honestly wonder at what moment you're going to start snogging." As Pansy said this, Draco's face turned pale, almost as if he was about to throw up his dinner from the hour before. "And yes, of course I'm going to take his side. I know that we all had our hard times, you especially. But think about him. He's had it hard his whole life. He's never gotten anything. He needs to learn happiness but YOU are in the way of it!" Draco rolled his eyes.

"Please, don't talk to me about a hard life. I grew up with Lucius Malfoy as a father. I'm sure The-Boy-Who-Lived was much better than I was. He was probably showered with praise. And- once again may I ask, why are you siding with the Gryffin-freaks?! I thought you weren't a traitor." Draco huffed, sitting back down.

Pansy was about to burst.

"Maybe because one of those 'Gryffin-freaks' as you like to call them is my girlfriend! Maybe I haven't told you about her because I KNEW you didn't like them. Now I'm going to meet with her and we're going to be happy because we love each other, something that you are too close-minded to know about!" Pansy practically screamed. She opened the door and stormed out, down to the common room.