25.Riya...

The three followed each other..

Suddenly Rose's car stop at a place,and Nandini tells the cab driver to park the car.,

She moves out of the cab and follows Rose and Riya...

Manik sees Nandini leaving ,he too follows them...

Riya and Rose enters inside a hotel,the hotel was not something big,it was a hotel where a small bar was connected...

Nandini follows them,it had a narrow enterance and the way was too long

Nandini could smell the fregnance of wine ...She just hated it...But she had no other option..

Suddenly Rose and Riya stops at some gate..

Nandini/prerna's pov:Now why did they stop there,what is this place it doesn't seem some regular bar..

It must have some secrets...

When she was about to follow them she feels someone tapping her shoulder...

She was very scared,it was the first time she was coming to this place and she didn't know what to do...

If it was her killer then,she hesitantly turned her face and saw manik there...

Soon she breathed a fresh air...

Manik: Nandini what are you doing...in such a place,and why were you following Rose...

Nandini suddenly pulls manik out...of the place...

Nandini: Manik, please talk slowly,we must not let any one hear us..
And how did you come here...how did you know I follow Rose...

Manik: It's because I followed you,but why were you following Rose...

Nandini: I'm sorry manik,but I can't tell you now..I have a motive.. please understand me..

Manik: Nandini,I know you are searching for prerna's killer..
And you doubt that Rose could have something connection with it...

Prerna was shocked how did manik know all these...

Manik: I know you must be thinking how I know,but let me tell you I have my ways to find..
But Nandini you must be careful, for coming to the place like these..

It could be dangerous here...

Nandini: I know Manik, but this was the only way to find prerna's killer...

Manik: Nandini,why are are you soo interested in prerna's killer,I never saw you were close to prerna...and even I think you both would have never met each other...

Nandini: I know we have never met,but I don't know but I feel connected to her,it feels like she is within me,who wants revenge from her killer...

Manik: Don't worry Nandini, now you are not alone,even I will help you,to seek prerna's revenge..

She was a brilliant actress,and she was soo down to earth person,we never met too long but our first meeting could give me her best impression,she was a good soul...I only know that she doesn't come from powerful background..
All the success she earned as by fair public support...

But who could kill her,what is his reason behind killing her..

Prerna was very happy that manik has praised her a lot,and he never was the person who could harm her...

But what was that,what she saw when she was dying,the person looked same like manik..
Suddenly she remembers the broatch on manik's neck tie..

Nandini: manik did you ever lost any of your diamond brotch which you wear on your neck tie...

Manik: A diamond brotch, I don't remember exactly but yes on the day in party ,I saw a man wearing same brotch as mine..
But I don't understand,my brotch was personally designed for me how could that man had the same exact copy of that brotch...

Nandini: Who was that man..

Manik: I didn't see his face , actually he was in soo hurry that his brotch came out of his tie and yaah I remember that brotch would be kept in my locker...
But why do you ask this now...And how do you know about that diamond brotch...

Nandini: I don't know Manik how to tell, but believe me it's very important for me to know about that brotch, your every answer I will answer it later..

Manik: I think we must leave this place,it's very safe here...

Nandini: No,manik I can't leave now...I am very close to the culprit...

Manik: But Nandini why don't you understand how dangerous could be this place...

Suddenly they heard a firing sound...

______________________________

Well hello lovelies,how are you all...

I'm sorry for late update....

But don't worry,now it's not gonna take long..

I will update it soon..

It's just 2-4 chapters left..The book will end soon..I hope untill that you stay away in my journey....

Thanking you for reading my book and supporting me....

Keep supporting guys,do read and comment,are you excited to know the real culprit...

Nee too..

Your Author,
ZingYau ❤️.