After Making Love 💕

Radhika woke up from a deep sleep
She extended her hands to find Arjun beside her. To her surprise there was noone. She woke up and was little surprised on not finding him.

They were still at the resort and hence he should be present in the room early morning she thought.

She jumped out of the bed, still wrapped in a bedsheet. She checked everywhere in the room calling out his name but to her surprise there was noone.

She suddenly looked around to find his luggage missing. It felt strange as where would he go with all his luggage and stuff.

She grew even more restless.
Astonishingly, she found out a letter sitting on the side table written by Arjun,

"Hi sweetheart,
Good morning!

Radhika..... Look somewhere I feel mene or Nandu ne tumhe bohot pareshan kia pichle kuch dino me. Or ab me tumhe aur pareshan nahi karna chahta.....I know me zid karke tumhe yaha le aya lekin ab tumhe apne sath Mumbai nahi le ja sakta...I feel you deserve all the happiness. or vaise bhi tumne jo divorce paper sign kie the vo approve ho gaye hai! Or ab muje nahi lagta tumhare ghar vale dubara tumhari shadi mujhse karvana chahenge....afterall humari shadi jin halato me hui thi uske baad tumhare dad muje pasand nahi karte. Tum vapas chali jana Rishikesh or apni ek nayi zindagi shuru karna. I wish you all the best!

Tumhara,
Arjun SIR"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Radhika was blank......
She broke down on the floor. Her body didn't move an inch. She was completely devastated.

She took her phone and dialled Arjun.

After 10 missed calls, he finally picked up the phone.

In a heavily sobbing manner she uttered "Ar.....jun......"

"Yes!" There came a firm arrogant reply from another side in a strong voice.

"A.....aa....p kaha hai?" She was shivering

"Kaha hai matlab? Kya Radhika... tumne padha nai mera message?" He said in a normal tone.

She was stunned. How could he be so normal. Her cries turned into anger.

"Ap mujhe aise chodkar kaise ja sakte hai?" She said angrily

"Excuse me! divorce papers tum sign karke gai thi.....mujhe vaha chodkar... me bhaga tha tumhare piche lekin bina bataye tum nikal gai.....ab divorce papers tumne sign kie the to me kya karu.... ho gya divorce approve ab bhugto!!!" He replied rudely.

She was shattered and shocked at the moment on hearing his words.

"Matlab?" Her tone changed to a silent cry.