chapter ten: what you heard

━━━━ ━ im hungry

"JUST TELL ME WHEN IT HURTS," I now stood in front of you, the woman who caused me to think of the words I wanna marry you, in my head. 

We both sat on the bed of our apartment, two days after the mission. "Haru, it's been two days, I'm fine," you smiled at me, crawling into my lap, "have I proven my loyalty to you?"

You have. You have my loyalty and my heart, "yes, darling, you have," I grabbed your chin and kissed your lips. Was this romance or lust? I didn't care anymore as long as it was your lips that I could taste, I wanted you to leave your taste on my tongue so every drug I take could taste like you.

"Mhm, can I take control?" you asked, your soft tone tickling me as you spoke while having your head in the crook of my neck. 

I was feeling lazy, so why not let you have fun. "Go ahead, make this entertaining for me," I challenged, seeing you back away and guide me to the edge of the bed, where I faced a huge mirror that I had in the bedroom. My legs were positioned out the bed, hitting the floor as you gave me a sickening smile before kneeling in front of me. 

"Look at you," I cooed, caressing your cheek, "aren't you just the prettiest girl?" My words praised you as your hands trailed towards my inner thighs, pulling my sweatpants down, your hands on my stomach, playing with the bands of my boxers, your fingers slowly dipping themselves into my boxers till you finally pulled them down. "You're gonna be a good girl and make me feel good?"

Nodding, you looked at me with neediness in your eyes, lips already glistening in your own saliva. "Yes, I'll be your good girl," you mumbled back a reply, taking the tip of your tongue to the side of my hard cock, leaving a trail of saliva. I could feel the way your tongue was against me, the pad of your tongue tasting my cock before you opened your mouth, wide enough to push yourself down on my dick. 

"Mhm," I fixed your hair to prevent it from going into your eyes, "that's right, you're doing so good."

I could feel the back of your throat, tears fogging up your sight as you continued to suck me off. "Keep going, darling," I groaned, legs slightly trembling at the pleasure of your lips on my cock.

Keep going, I want the warmth of your mouth while I watch your tears roll down your cheeks. Show me how good you are. 

Pressing my lips together, I forced my moans to the back of my throat which resulted into groans. The way you look at me, when you're on your knees, makes me want to thrust my hip up and make you gag at the sudden feeling. Let me see those eyes, those teary ones with hunger behind them. 

You just kept going, determined with that pretty look on your face. I laughed, caressing your face and wiping the tears off, "keep going, love, and you might just make me cum."

Nodding, you took your tongue and moved it around my tip, your cheeks puffed out as you let your tongue feel my cock around. Soon, you suck your cheeks in, taking the shape of my cock, the way your mouth felt so tight almost made me cum, my eyes shutting close as you did. 

"Good fucking girl," I mumbled through the pleasure, holding the back of your head and keeping you in place as I lifted myself up to thrust my cock deep down your throat, "mhm, you're doing great."

Salty tears fell to your cheeks, your hands tightly holding onto my thighs as I let myself cum down your throat. Sighing, I fell back down to the bed, pulling out of your mouth as I instantly heard you cough. "My turn," I smiled, "sit down and face the mirror."

Being the obedient lover you are, you sat where I did moments ago. I kneeled in front of you, my pants pulled up as I pulled your shorts down, keeping your soaked panties. "Watch yourself, watch how much of a slut you are for my touch," I whispered, my words tickling your inner thighs, I saw you nod.

Pushing your panties to the side, I felt your hand on my hair, your legs already over my shoulders. I dragged my tongue on your wet vulva, avoiding your clit on purpose, "beg for it, baby."

"Please," your broken voice spoke, "eat me out, Haruchiyo," you begged. That was enough for me, pressing my lips on your clit while lapping my tongue on it, bringing my fingers to let it sink into your gaping cunt. "Shit, please, more."

Thrusting my fingers, I could feel you clench and twitch under my touch. "Haruchiyo," you gasped, a hand behind you, holding yourself up so you wouldn't completely fall onto the bed. This was all about you, the way you taste, move and react to my touch.

I hummed, making you feel it. My tongue is still licking your clit as my fingers match my movements, continuously hitting a spot every time I curl my fingers. "Fuck," you moaned, tightly gripping on my pink hair, "Haruchiyo, 'm gonna cum."

"Do it," I whispered, feeling your warm cum ooze onto my fingers, making me bring my fingers to my lips and suck on them, swallowing your taste.

"Good job," I smiled, only for my smile to break when the doorbell rang. "Who the fuck?" I raised a brow, I grabbed the blanket, "stay here, okay?"

You nodded, still heavily breathing from the orgasm you had. My sweatpants were low, revealing the bands of my boxers, the strings of my pants still undone as I grabbed my gun off the nightstand, walking out the bedroom. I sighed in dissatisfaction at where we left off.

I still wanted more of you.

Reaching the front door of my apartment, I opened it, gun pointed out. 

━━━━ ━ wc:
1,019