chapter six: sex

━━━━ ━ tag: masterbation, killing,
sexual assault (not by bonten members)

WE'RE JUST HAVING SEX, with no romantic feelings. 

Those were the words you told yourself before climbing out the bed with the thought of leaving with danger following you. The moment your skin touches Sanzu Haruchiyo, danger will follow you, it will be one with your scent.

Run. That's all you had to do, till you reached your own apartment. "My fucking god, maybe I should get out of town and never come back?" you asked yourself, catching your breath from running. Looking around your apartment, you noticed how empty the fridge was.

A quick shower, and in the middle of that, your mind was bombarded with the memories from last night. The taste of pleasure tempting you, please, you just wanted more of it. Leaning against your wall, the shower was positioned to hit you, "shit… just once," you promised yourself. Your own touch drops from your left boob, down to your clit, rubbing it in circular motion with your index and middle finger.

Your free hand massaged your breasts, keeping the pleasure to match with your fingers. Slowly, you push two fingers into your cunt, feeling how wet you are, as you stretch yourself out. "Ngh… shit," you moan, controlling your fingers to thrust into you at a quick pace, it was your way of relieving yourself, throwing yourself into a lustful dream with your knuckles deep into your pussy.

Pressing into a spot, you allow the water to drip down your body. Your other hand pressed against the wall for support as you fucked yourself to climax with the use of your fingers. Letting your cum drip down your legs, you took a deep breath before cleaning yourself.

"Had fun?" I asked, sitting on the couch as I watched you yelp in surprise, almost dropping the towel that was wrapped around your body. "I heard you, you could've asked for my help," I sighed, pressing my lips together.

Your eyebrows scrunched together as you felt anger start to blow up inside you, "what the fuck are you doing here?" you screamed in confusion, hurriedly walking over me to pull my tie. I now stood in front of you, your hand wrapped around my tie as I faced you with an impressed smile, "get out."

"Oh, baby…" I cooed, placing my hand on your wrist, "didn't I say that I'd always find you."

Pushing me off, you stomped away in anger, "we'll talk after I get dressed," you still had an annoyed tone. Angered at the sight of me, you scoffed.

"Can I watch?" I screamed, enough for you to hear. 

I could almost feel your annoyance, "no, shut the fuck up!

Minutes after that, you walked out, fully clothed this time. Black shorts with a white shirt, "what do you need?" you asked me, sitting on the other side of the couch, away from me. 

"Seduce someone so I can shoot them," I didn't beat around the bush, quickly speaking of what I needed you for. Even with the comfiest clothings, you still looked perfect, "easy, right?"

Smirking, you looked at me, your smile brimming with confidence before you spoke, "I don't do anything for free, Sanzu Haruchiyo." 

It was clear that you were here for the money, and I had that. "You'll get paid, my dear," I grabbed your ankle, before pulling you close to me, too close, "so are you in?" I smiled, my nose touching yours as my hushed question made you drop your confident smile. My eyes were still on you, prepared for your answer.

"Sure, baby," you replied in a sweet tone, bringing your hand to my face, "you need me, right?" you had the eyes of a seductress. I could feel your lips ghost over mine, your legs over mine as I had my hand on your thigh.