chapter three: killer

━━━━ ━ so far, how are we
feeling abt this book? warning:
gun play

THERE'S A KILLER AND HE'S COMING AFTER YOU.

I am a killer, going after you – you are a sinner who fell in love with the idea of death. Aren't we just pretty together? My hands on yours as I guided your touch on the pool cue, I rested my head on your shoulder. "You're all dismissed, we still have a meeting tomorrow," I announced without sparing a glance at the executives.

"Alright then," Ran stretched his arms out.

Kakucho, who saw you look at him, nodded in respect before lightly smiling and walking behind the Haitani brothers. "See you all tomorrow." Kokonoi bid his goodbye and walked out the building.

So it's just me and you on the pool table. "Missed me?" your teasing tone made me smirk, "I kept the handcuffs that they locked me with."

"I'll lock you with it, later, but right now--" I pushed your hip against the pool table, "I'm gonna need a taste of what's under this dress," my voice laced with desperation. You were here, right in front of me, just what I wanted. The dress you wore softly hugged your body, enough to let my hands rest on your waist, slowly lowering my touch to where your dress stops. 

Leaving the cue on the table, I took my handgun out of the strap from my back. "You can but I have one request," you said and turned to face me, your hand cupping my face, lips turning into a smile.

"And that is?" I asked.

You moved closer, to the point your lips were ghosting over my jaw. "I'll be the one holding a gun to your head," you didn't stutter, telling me that you really want to be holding me in a position where you could kill me in a matter of seconds. "How 'bout that, yeah?"

I pushed you onto the pool table, hearing a surprised gasped from your lips before getting a hold of your jaw. Your lips being squished from my fingers, "that's what you want?" I whispered my question, a smile with sexual intentions made its way to my face, displaying my scars as broken diamonds. "Sure, hold it--" I pushed the gun into your hand after letting go of my hold on you, "now stay still, yeah?"

Dropping to my knees, I took your legs and placed them on my shoulders. My arm wrapping around one of your thighs as I pushed your panties to the side. I sat between your legs, with a gun to my head, my lips sucking on your inner thighs, dangerously close to your cunt. I could feel how restless you were growing, just by how you tighten your thighs around my head, "hurry." you breathed out, wanting more of me.

And what do I do?

I wouldn't want you to starve, I'll give you my touch, my tongue and fingers. Giving in, I pulled you closer, surprising you by the action and what came next. My lips were pressed against your wet cunt, tongue lapping over your clit over and over again. I could feel how heavy you were breathing by the growing pleasure I was giving you. Your panties stayed on, just being pushed to the side as my tongue swiped over your cunt. "S-Shit," you still pushed the gun to my head, despite my tongue almost making you drop my gun.

My hands grabbed your thighs, pushing my tongue on deeper and harder. As time passes by, my cock grew harder, "Haruchiyo…" you sweetly gasped, my name escaping your lips as you continued to choke me with your thighs. I heard the thud of a gun being dropped, you dropped my gun. Smiling, I stopped, even when I knew how closed you were to cumming, "w-what the fuck?"

"I told you to hold onto my gun, didn't I?"

Unbuckling my pants, I took the gun. Sighing, I faked my sympathy over you, "my, my, disappointing, isn't it?" I pointed my gun at your shaking thigh. Dragging my gun to your pussy, I moved my gun's muzzle over your clit, the cold feeling making you whimper. "Aren't you just pathetic?" I asked, your hand on my shoulder as I pushed my gun into your cunt. 

Colt Army 1860 was a handgun with a barrel of eight inches. "You're about to cum from a fucking gun, tell me that isn't pathetic," I continued to thrust my gun into you, ignoring your cries of pleasure. "I could shoot you right now," you looked up at me, your tears evident under the dim lights of the room, "no one's ever going to find your body if I kill you."

Stopping me, you kissed me. Pulling me into a deep kiss, your lips moving against mine with your tongue being pushed into my mouth. Your moans sending vibrations into my lips, I could feel you weaken on the tip of my gun. You were unbuttoning my shirt, your fingers touching my skin with your delicate hold. I could feel your nails dragging itself from my chest going down, "cum, cum on my fucking gun and I'll fuck you till tomorrow."

Moaning, you dug your nails into my skin while pressing your thighs together, letting the pleasure take over your body. "Good fucking girl," I whispered, feeling your cum ooze from the tip of my gun to my fingers. 

Taking my gun, I placed the muzzle on my lips, letting my tongue take the taste of your cum along with the cold metal of my weapon. "Stay still, I'm going to grab a bottle of wine, alright?"

Your chest rose and fell, the strap of your dress falling off your shoulders while your tears started to dry up on your skin. Maybe making a mess wouldn't be so bad, I could always get my people to clean up after me.

I grabbed a bottle off the rack, Champagne Krug Vintage Brut 1988. "Hey, darling," I walked back to where you were, "take that dress off and lie down, 'kay?"

━━━━ ━ wc:
1,006