chapter one: cartier love

━━━━ ━ will be from
sanzu's pov. warning: gun play,
dark sexual themes, smut

HAND GRIPPING YOUR WAIST, you were only mine for fifty minutes. "Give me a name to moan," you whispered, your black skirt draped over your thighs, covering your white thong. Your white lace bra gives me a great view of your breasts, "I'll be the best bitch you'll ever have."

Your words promised me a great night, seductive tone with lips already begging for a good fuck. "Sanzu Haruchiyo," I introduced myself, seeing how you were unfazed with my words, "pretty sure you know me, baby," I grabbed your chin, pulling you closer to me, knowing how my scars look.

"Hm? So you're the famous number two of Bonten," you smiled, loving the thrill of my name rolling off my tongue.

What I didn't know was your love for danger, and I was the perfect example of danger and thrill. Drugs were running on my veins, while you loved how I could easily bring you the beauty of death. "Yeah," I gave you a lazy smile, placing my hands on your thighs, crawling higher to get a reaction out of you, "you scared?"

I was feared everywhere. My loyalty lies on Bonten, traitors will never be treated equally on the ground I walk on, "scared?"

Your voice - you weren't scared or nervous, only the sound of your cocky challenge was behind your reply. "Why? Are you going to shoot me or something?" a smile was displayed on your face, making me realize that you were a person who didn't fear death.

I sighed, my tongue swiping from the corner of my lips to my bottom lip. "Shoot you?" I asked, taking a hand off of you, only to pull out the gun I had strapped behind me. "Right here?" I asked once again, only this time - I placed the muzzle of my gun against your forehead, "I could do that if I wanted to."

Of course, I could. I am Sanzu Haruchiyo, who had power over Japan. With no fear whatsoever, you placed a hand on my gun, the barrel of my Colt Army 1860. "I know you can," you moved my gun for its muzzle to be on your lips, "and you might do so," your tongue swirled around the tip of my gun, "that's what makes this so exciting, don't you think so?"

Exciting, every word that came out of your mouth made me want you more. "Get on your knees," I spoke with sincerity, gun still in hand. Taking my handgun to my lips, I dragged my tongue on its barrel, watching you drop to your knees, between my legs.

"I better get paid more for this," you said, your hands alreadys on my belt - unbuckling my pants. Nodding, I leaned back and pulled my tie, letting it loose around my collar, my three piece suit looking messy on me as I sat on the couch surrounded with red lights.

"Trust me, you'll get the money you want," I replied, looking down at you as your hand pulled my boxers down. Your eyes stared in hunger, I could almost feel how lustful you were as your fingers wrapped around my cock. You looked at me through your lashes before dragging your tongue from the base of my cock to my tip, I could feel the way your tongue felt. Your saliva coating my fat cock as your hand pumped up and down, "give me your name."

The corner of your lip lifted at my command, "Andre's my stripper name," you replied before widening your mouth and taking my cock into your thirsty mouth. I could feel the pad of your tongue against my dick, my tip hitting the back of your throat.

I didn't moan nor praise you - I laughed. I laughed at how pathetic you looked so thirsty and messily sucking my cock. My chest vibrates at my own laugh, before I took a fistful of your hair, pulling you off my dick, "I asked for your name, baby, not your stripper name," my eyes stared at your lips, saliva dripping off from your shiny lips. "I'm gonna make it easy for my men to look for you, so give me a name."

You liked it, I knew you enjoyed the anger that laced my order. "My, my, desperate now, are we?" you looked pathetic, nothing but a messy slut, sucking dick for money. "(Last Name) (Name), are you happy?"

I nodded, giving you a kiss before tapping your cheek, "good girl, now go and make yourself useful before I put a bullet between your pretty eyes," I threatened and pointed my gun at you.

Your hands rested on my inner thighs, eyes still looking at me while I had my gun against your pretty head. I smiled, tightening my hold on my weapon before taking my free arm over my eyes, tilting my head to groan at the pleasure your mouth brought me. I could feel your whole mouth, so warm and wet, your teeth grazing against me every now and then, yet it didn't hurt - it was as if you purposely did those to give me those small feeling of something that was supposed to be painful but turned into pleasure at how little you could feel them.

All I had over my head was you and your tongue. What a shame, you had such a pretty face, yet you chose to live such an erotic life. You were no different from any sluts in the club, "you're a good slut," I praised, making myself comfortable on the couch and hooking my right leg around you, trapping you in your position. "Having fun?"

I watched you nod, indeed, you were a slut. A slut who enjoyed both pleasure and giving pleasure, or maybe it was the money that you received after pleasuring someone.

What if I took you from where you are right now? Take you all to myself, keep you in Bonten and refuse to share your pretty body with anyone else? Wouldn't that be fun? I'll have you against a gun almost every night, pills for both you and I to bring us towards the lustful night we both beg for.

"God, you're the perfect slut, aren't you?"

My sweet, sweet slut for the night. I was feeling so close, my legs starting to slightly shake, so I placed my hand behind your head, knowing I was about to cum. Thrusting my hips up, my cock hit the back of your throat, filling your pretty mouth with my cum.

I smiled at you, my scars at full display as I did. Beads of sweat rolling down my neck, "don't worry, you look beautiful with my cum in your mouth," I bent down and kissed your forehead.

You swallowed, locking your gaze onto mine as you did. "Brave little girl," I caressed your cheekbone, "I'll find you again - don't fuck anyone while I'm gone," I fixed my pants, leaving my upper body a mess, "or else I'll kill you, alright?"

I stood up, ready to leave as I dropped twenty thousand yen on the table, "hm? You'll leave me here? Not even take me and claim me as yours?"

You were confident, thinking you're so much more than just a slut. "Look baby, I'll come back for you," I reassured you, "take you home and lock you up, if you want."

My hand found its way around your waist, pulling you closer for a deep kiss. "Don't let anyone touch you, alright? My men will be watching, always."

You nodded, already submitting to my words, "alright then," you sighed.

Puckering my lips, I pressed a kiss on my fingers and blew it to you, cracking a laugh out of your needy body. "Bye, I'll see you soon," I smiled and walked out of the room, remembering your words.. (Last Name) (Name), who finds beauty in death.

I'll come back, sooner than you think - and you'll be submissively moaning and begging for me when it happens. I'll have you, legs spread open with a gun in your cunt, just for me.

━━━━ ━ wc:
1,354