19

Alan's POV 

 *beep beep beep beep*

I'm woken up by the sound of my phone alarm going off, my stomach drops as I remember what the alarm is for. I look over at Austin, God he looks beautiful when he sleeps ..

I crawl around him to get off the bed, careful not to wake him.

Slowly I walk into the Kitchen, my mother is sitting at the table with my sister.

"Al you better get him up, we have to leave soon" My mum tells me while handing me a cup of tea.

"I'm so scared ma.. What if something happens?"

"Austin is a strong boy, he'll be alright"  she reassures me

"And the hospital has some of the best medical equipment in the state" Chelsea adds

"Okay, I'll go get him"  I sigh

I approach Austin and sit down on the bed. I run my fingers gently down his back

"Aussie we gotta get up"

with tired eyes he looks up at me, then yawns quietly. 

"Okay, okay, I'm up"

He props his body up with one arm, and runs his hand through his hair

"when do we leave?" 

"Any time now" I reply

"I need to go home to get my stuff. I'll be in the hospital for a while" 

"It''s okay, Just figure out how long you'll be there, then I will get it for you"

"I love you Alan"  He smiles at me 

"Love you too" I pick up his hand and kiss it. "Let's go now"

We walk out together , both still in our pajamas. 

"We're ready to go mum"

She looks us over and laughs "alright, lets head out. Chelsea are you staying here, or coming with us?"

"I'll stay here, But I want a hug first" She walks up to Austin, and she gives him a huge hug "Good luck, and take care of yourself. Mom and I will come visit you soon"

He smiles delicately and thanks her, then we leave the house. On our way to what might be the last time I see Austin.

Awaked With Mistakesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें