It sent chills down my spine. It sounded like Mark, but different.

I was in the void again.

I thought I dreamed that! Or made it up somehow–

"thought it was real.. romantic." The guy was suddenly in the other side of the table, leaning against it.

His skin was a grey color. His eyes were a bright shade of red that contrasted the dull colors of the rest of him.

He had on a white suit. The same white suit from the locked room in Mark's house.

"Feels refreshing to see a face other than my own." He said, scanning over me.

"Who-who are you?" I asked, voice shaking.

He smirked, his sharp teeth showing.

"I can be whoever you want me to be,"

He suddenly looked just like Mark. His skin went from grey to tan, eyes went from black to brown.

"Look, Ethan,"

He reappeared beside me as his normal self. The way he said my name made my skin crawl.

"I'm going to skip the small talk."

He suddenly appeared in a chair across from me. He leaned into the table, his face uncomfortably close mine.

"I want to make Mark suffer and the easiest way to do that," he smirked, "is through you."

What is he talking about?

"It's simple really. I can take you anywhere you wanna go..I can especially take you where you don't want to go."

I flinched at the threat, pressing my back against my chair.

So of this guy isn't Mark..who is this? Why does he look like Mark? What does Mark have to do with any of this?

"You have a lot of questions, but there's not enough time to give you the run down," he smiled at me, "plus, it's more fun to let you find out by yourself."

He stood up from his chair, placing his hands on either side of the table. "You can call me..Dark."

What..what is all of this? This has to be some sort of sick dream or something?

Dark's smirk dropped and a growl escaped his throat.

"You want to see a sick dream? I'll show you a sick dream." Dark growled, red eyes glowing.

My vision slowly started.. multiplying? At first it was just Dark and the table, but my vision began to see multiple until it was just black

My eyes opened again and I was in.. Mark's house?

Specifically in my room. In my bed.

Everything was dark. Darker than normal.

I threw the blankets off of me and stood up, grabbing the conveniently placed flashlight from my nightstand.

The air was freezing cold and still.

I opened the door to my room, wincing as it creaked. After what Dark said, I was on edge.

This had to have been a dream, because I wasn't in the tent.

I stepped out into the hallway, noticing the red light coming from Mark's room. The door was wide open. I could see Mark with his back turned towards me.

"..Mark?" I hesitantly called out. Who knew what Dark was capable of?

He slowly turned around and I gasped in shock. I nearly dropped my flashlight at the sight.