"That singer agreed," Lucifer said. "That's worth millions, dude. Where's the payment?"

Sinamaan ko ito ng tingin. "Parang mas mahal pa binayad ko sa 'yo, ah."

He chuckled and asked for my cheque anyways. Nang umalis ito ng opisina ay naiwan na naman akong nakatingin sa monitor. I turned on the speaker to hear whatever she's talking to herself.

My body stiffened when she suddenly looked at where the camera is. I saw her shrugged and started unbuttoning her office attire.

I leaned against my chair as I slowly release a loud breath. Wala sa sarili akong napalunok nang makita kong wala na itong saplot ni-isa. And damn, she was even walking around her room like no one was watching her!

Well, wala naman talaga kung hindi lang ako tarantado para maglagay ng camera sa loob ng kanyang silid.

"Mr. Scott, the car is ready. Shall we?" Den asked.

Tumango ako dito at agad na pinatay ang monitor. I made sure to turn it off before I stood and reached for my suit. Sinuot ko ito at agad na lumabas ng silid.

People greeted my but I heed them no attention. I'm not in the mood to greet anyone, guess I'm back to being me again. That's good.

I already stopped using drugs and tried to look better and become better for her. If she refused to marry me- no. She had no choice but to marry me.

Sumakay agad ako sa 'king sasakyan at pinausad ito patungong mental facility na kinaroroonan ni Mrs. Gil.

"No! Hindi mo siya babalikan. Ako ang mahal mo! Ako lang!" She held my arms. "H-huwag mo siyang babalikan."

I look at her blankly. I wonder what made her became so obessed towards me. "Hindi ko siya babalikan..."

"That's good-"

"Only if you tell me where to find the tunnel is," I cut her. "Sabihin mo sa 'kin kung nasaan ang tunnel, then I assure you I won't leave you."

I exhaled and parked the car along the facility's parking lot. Agad akong lumabas ng sasakyan at pumasok sa loob ng mental facility.

Sinalubong ako ng isang nurse na nagturo sa 'kin ng daan patungo sa silid ni Mrs. Gil. I don't feel calling her tita.

"No! Dadating ang asawa ko! Let me go!" Her scream filled my ear the moment they opened the door.

Napatingin ito sa 'kin at agad akong niyakap. The nurses held her both arms to pull her away from me which I was thankful of.

"Darling, ilabas mo ako rito! Pinipilit nila akong turukan ng gamot! They want to kill me para malayo ako sa 'yo! I-Ilabas mo ako rito..."

I just stared at her. I felt pity. I'm not that heartless not to feel that she just wanted love from a person, but that person isn't me. I can't love her the way she loves me. She's not my type. And definitely not the one I want.

Umupo ako sa isang silya samantalang siya ay tinurukan ng isang nurse ng pampakalma. They deposited her to her bed, enough for her to see me and hear what I'm about to say.

"L-lace..."

"I came here to say sorry, Mrs. Gil." I watched how she tried to open her mouth but no words came out. "The one I truly love is your daughter. I love her since then. And I'm also here to tell you we got annulled, but definitely marry will each other again to start a new."

Umiling ito at humikbi. "H-hindi..."

"I'm looking forward to your full recovery. I know you love your daughter despite everything. Fix yourself. Hindi ko ipapadalaw rito ang asawa ko hangga't hindi ka gumagaling. I want her safe," I said.