Chapter 9

Rachael's POV
----------------------

I went to class and work and avoided Donald as much as I could. Yes it's childish but that's how I wanna be.

I'm afraid Donald will come into the coffee shop while I'm working then confront me. I don't really wanna go threw that while I'm working. I could possibly get fired.

*ding*

Great. And speak of the devil. Donald walked into the shop. K didn't want to deal with this right now but I'm the only one working so I guess I have to.

He hadn't seen me yet because he was in his phone.

"Hi can I take your order?" I asked. And his head snapped up. I think he could have broken his neck how fast he did.
"Rachael. "

Then I got a real good look at his face. His eyes were red and swollen like he had been crying. He had bags under his eyes from lack of sleep. He looked horrid.

"Donald... Oh my gosh what have you done to yourself. " I said while rushing around the counter.

I really wanted to be mad but after seeing his face I knew I couldn't.

"Why have you been avoiding me?" he asked.
"I-I don't know I was just being childish. "
"You had to have done it for a reason."
"It's stupid. "
"Tell me anyway. "
"I- I was just jealous of you and lily flirting together the talking the other day. "
"Babe we weren't flirting and k was only talking to her to find out why you were mad at me. "
"I'm sorry "
"I'm sorry too but you should come to me with this stuff. "
" I will"

Donald wrapped me in his arms and I wrapped my arms around his torso and he kisses the top of my head.

"Now can I order my coffee "

I step away from him while playfully slapping his arm.

"Way to ruin the moment. "
"I'm sorry babe but I really want a coffee "
"Fine " Donald gives me his order and I make it.
"I'm gonna take you out tomorrow night babe, be ready. "
" Okay ". I smile.

"I love you baby bubble "
" I love you too Donald. "

___________________________

Authors note. Aww they made up and they said the L word!! Love!!! ❤️!! And a special thank you to xNati25x for the ship name!! Donchel!!
Comment
Vote
Thx:)