Ten

I skipped into the catering tent then got lunch and went over to the Motionless table, sitting next to Chris and smiling wider as his arm went around my shoulders, his pierced lips softly kissing my head.

"Good afternoon, Miss Hall."

"Hello, Mr. Cerulli." I said and poked at my food, the band watching as we ate together, though Chris kept whispering in my ear and making me laugh.

"Like, how does CC get his hair that big?!" Chris whispered and I laughed, nearly snorting my drink. I coughed as I tried to calm down then I poked Chris in the ribs and he grinned as I threw his arm off.

"You're going to hell!" I laughed and Chris beamed.

"Better to go in style than to go poor!" He said and I giggled as I finished lunch.

"Good afternoon, Motionless Crew!" I smiled at Vic and Mike as they sat with us then Mike grinned at me.

"Looking good, Kalli!"

"Thank you, Mike!" I said and pushed my hair back behind my ear, sipping at my tea.

"So, a month and a half into this tour! How ya doing?!" Vic asked and I nodded.

"Great!" I said and Vic nodded.

"Well, we just got the last half of the tour schedule and guess where we are going." He said and I felt my brow drop.

"I-I don't know." I said and looked at Chris, who hugged my waist.

"We're going to Tampa. And I found your family, Kalli." He said and I felt my jaw fall open some.

"You-you found them?" I whispered and he nodded.

"And, I got Billy arrested for hurting you. Federally, as he left the state to try and follow us." He said then I hugged Chris' neck, nearly sobbing as I gripping him.

"I-I don't know how to thank you!" I cried, feeling his arms wrapping around me.

"By going to Tampa and seeing your damn family!" He said and I nodded, sitting back and wiping my eyes.

"God, I probably look ugly now!" I laughed and shook my head.

"Chris, I-I don't deserve you!" I said and he grinned.

"It was a joint effort. Jaime and Tony thought to schedule in Tampa after you told us where your family was, Andy and his band called some people to find your family, and I called them to get in contact with them. They're expecting you." He said and I hugged him again.

"You're too amazing, Chris!" I whispered and he smiled into my shoulder.

"I don't try." That made me laugh, even with my happy tears.

~*-*~

I took a deep breath as Chris parked outside the restaurant then I looked at him and nodded, smoothing out my dress.

"You ready?" He asked and I nodded.

"Let's go meet my grandparents." I said then we got out and went into the restaurant, his hand on my back.

"Hi, how many?" The woman asked, but I licked my lips.

"I-I'm actually meeting someone." I said and she nodded.

"Of course! They're out here on the porch." She said and I followed her out, staring as I saw my grandparents. Unfortunately, my parents had died last year due to a car crash on the I-4, something Billy knew but hadn't told me.

"Granny." I breathed as she stood then she hugged me tightly, my arms wrapping around her.

"My little Greece!" She stepped back then Grandpa Harry stood and hugged me.

"We've missed you, Greece." He whispered and I nodded, clearing my throat and smiling.

"Uh, this is Chris." I introduced and my grandparents greeted him.

"Thank you so much for helping our granddaughter." Granny said and he nodded.

"I-I should go-"

"No!" I stopped Chris then caught his hand, smiling as he eyed me.

"Stay, please, I want you to meet them." I whispered and he looked at them then me, smiling as he nodded.

"Alright." I smiled then we sat and got drinks, catching up on the time we lost.

"That jackass ought to die for what he's done to you!" Granny cursed Billy and I smiled as Chris laughed into his drink.

"Christopher, tell us about yourself." Grandpa Harry said and Chris took a deep breath.

"Uh, as I mentioned on the phone, I'm a vocalist in a band and I'm currently touring, which is how I met Kalli. We had a contest before this tour and the winner would be invited onto the tour with us, we picked Kalli." Chris said and smiled at me, making me smile as he held my hand.

"Um, I'm from Scranton, Pennsylvania, I'm three years older than Kalli, and I love my family." He said and my grandparents beamed, but Granny was looking between us with a slick look.

"Granny, no! We're-we're just close-"

"So were your momma and daddy, yet they had you and three other kids." She said and I groaned.

"Granny, please!" I laughed as the food arrived, which I was happy for as we ate and Granny dropped it. As we were leaving, I exchanged contacts with my grandparents so I could keep in touch and they could send my siblings my way.

"We love you, little Greece." Granny said as she hugged me tightly and I nodded as I held her.

"I love you too, Granny Nora." I said then she let go and pushed my hair back.

"Don't you let go of that man! He cares for you, I can see it!" She said and I smiled as I looked at Chris, who was getting a talking to from Grandpa Harry.

"Yeah, he does." I whispered and, when we were finally driving back to the venue, all I could think of was my life without Billy in it.

"Little Greece?" I looked at Chris and softly laughed.

"Uh, when my grandparents got married, there was this church called 'Kallista Church' in Greece, where they got married. My mother named me in honor of the church." I said and he nodded.

"Wondered how the Greek got there." He laughed and I grinned.

"Well, that's how." I said and smiled as we got to the venue, settling in for the remainder of our off day.