chapter 33

TW: Stabbing, whipping, blood.

_

_

As i reached the room, I saw Ramirez along with his second, third in commands, and almost his entire fucking mafia. Fuck.

"Aah, Bellona. Jus' the person i wanted to see." He grinned when he saw me, showing his pale yellow teeth. Ew. He moved forward and came in front of me, putting his one hand on my shoulder. Ew ew ew, i will have to sanitise it. I remained stoic.

"Now tell em, where are they? The fas'er ya tell, the fas'er ill leave ya." He said gleefully. He was standing so close that i could smell alcohol, cigarette, and rotten eggs in his breath. EWW! I gagged internally.

"You put a tracking chip in my bag." I stalled answering him, knowing that he will take the bait. He did.

"Ah so ya foun' tha'" He laughed. Get this fucker away from me or i will blast. But at the same time, I knew i couldn't since, well its one against probably a thousand. Yay. Fuck my life.

" mazing idea wasn' it? I did plan tha' af'er all. It was easy." I scowled at that. Internally though. Outside, i looked like a stone. When will those fuckers arrive?

"Ya left yar bag there, and i knew ya would come ge' it, so i placed it there." He laughed again, before taking out a cigarette, and took a smoke, knowing how much it disgusts me. He purposely blew smoke at me, before bursting out in cackles like he just did the funniest shit ever. Even his second and third in commands laughed with him. What did i do? You wanna guess? Nothing. Leander, your men better come fast or i will fucking die. 

"And what is the plan? Are your people surrounding the building?" I asked, trying to waste as much time.

"Nah, i knew that ya all would not have been aware, so whats the point, eh? We already have the upper hand." He answered. Thank the lord he is stupid.

"So the backdoor is not guarded?" I asked, loud enough for my blood people to hear. 

"Nah, there is no point, ya know?" He shrugged off.

I heard the backdoor opening, and closing after some time. Thank god, at least they are out and safe. Now to deal with these fuckers.

"So, ya were tellin me? Where are those fuckers?" He said after taking another smoke. 

I gulped. He is not going to get deviated anymore. 

"They are not here." I said nonchalantly. Here goes nothing.

He choked on his cigarette. Ha, that is what will happen.

"What did ya say?" He asked. I answered again.

"They are not here." I said as calmly as i could. I applaud my own patience.

"Where the fuck are they then?" He spat out, before turning to his people, who were behaving like they owned the place, having ransacked the fridge. Alfonio is going to be so mad.

"Search the entire house." His voice boomed as he ordered. 

"Ya!" He pointed at me, "If i find ou' ya hide em, ya will be begging me to kill ya, got it?"

I just nodded. Ramirez sat down on the sofa, ash of his cigarette falling on it. Leander is going to kill him.

"Sir, no one is there." One of his men came in after five minutes. 

"What?" Shouted Ramirez. Oh so he can't even hear now. That's great.

He glared at me, before taking big strides and standing in front of me. He then grabbed me by my neck and lifted me up, before slamming me to the wall behind me. Ouch, that hurt. 

"Where the fuck have ya hidden them?" He growled. Yep, ladies and gentlemen(?) (i don't know if there are any gentlemen here), he is a werewolf, confirmed. Bub bye, show's over.

He tightened his grip, but i did not react. I was trained like this. Or well, tortured to be like this. Emotionless. Robotic. And that too by the same man who was clutching my neck, his nails cutting through my skin and drawing blood. Excellent. 

'Your sarcasm is going to be the death of you.' Said Brittany.

'And i wouldn't like dying any other way.' i retorted back. 

I was brought back to the reality, unfortunately, by black spots in the corner of my vision. I stared at Ramirez blankly, as he kept on tightening his hold. I knew he was not going to kill me, after all, only i knew where his number one enemy were. At least he thought i knew. I had an inkling they went in the direction of their mafia house, but i wasn't sure.

Aand i was right. He dropped me right when i was about to go unconscious because of lack of oxygen. 

"I do not know where they are." I coughed up, trying to take large gulps of air as quickly as possible. I probably sound like a dying whale, but who cares? This is a life and death situation. 

"Do not lie to me." he screeched. Reminds me of someone, wonder who?

"I think ya are forgetting who ya are talking to darlin' " he smirked, and quickly took out a dagger. 

Uh oh.

He stabbed me in my left shoulder, while i did absolutely nothing. Like always. I bit my lip to stop the scream.

'You messed up again, darlin' he smirked, before bringing the whip on my back with all his might. I hurt like a bitch. My back burned even more every time he did this. Soon, the whip had torn my shirt, and Ramirez was whipping my bare back. My back was red with my blood, my screams echoing in my mind as my lips remained sealed, not letting them escape, for it would be worse then. 

'You will know better to do this next time, right sweethear'?' i heard him chuckle. I could not answer, as i succumbed into the darkness, back bleeding, while my hands and legs still chained.

'Now is not the fucking time.' I broke myself out of the memory, and looked up, to find Ramirez shouting orders to search the entire mansion again. Fool.

When the fucking hell will these fifteen minutes be over. I took out the dagger from my shoulder, just when i heard gunshots from outside, and the sound of men falling down echoed throught the room. 

It's time. 

____________________________________

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!!

AN; ENJOY!! And yeah, it was not much progress in the story, but you got to know more bout her past. Also, i wanted the fight scene to be a separate chapter soo...

Anyway, comment how you want to kill Ramirez here----->

I almost forgot, next chapter only after 50 votes so, VOTE VOTE and VOTE!