After, the doctor left Shivaay told her how the doctor got there because he knew she was confused on that and told her along with that about how the doctor had called Om. He told her he was upset that she didn't tell the doctor Om was t her husband because the doctor thought she was Om's wife and their baby was his. He told her he refused to share her with anyone, including his brothers. She laughed at him and hugging him told him she could think properly that day to even think the doctor would think something like this.

A few days later Om had brought Gauri to see her sister. They spend to whole day talking about each other's childhood completely forgetting their husbands. It wasn't until night both of them came to their wives in a upset mood and told them it was enough and that they wanted to be with their wives too. They laughed and then said that they are catching up one each other because they haven't had this chance in a while. On, understanding they needed it Shivaay told them that they will forever have that time now on, but it was late and they had to eat and she needed her rest. That day before going to bed she along with Shivaay and Om told Gauri that she was pregnant and about how the doctor thought Om wa a the husband and father, but before Gauri could react Om, told her about what happened to his Bhabhi and how they couldn't think properly that time. She understood, but on needing to know her sister and niece/nephew was alright she hugged her sister and wouldn't let her go, in fact she begun crying that Shivaay had to let her sleep with Annika.

The next day Rudra and Bhavya came by and spend the time with the couples and were told about Annika's pregnancy. Rudra was so happy that he was being promoted from the baby of the family. He said he would teach the baby everything and make it SMRT like him. Too which, Shivaay and Om denied him and told him the baby will not be allowed to be near him. Rudra in return cried like a baby to his Bhabhi's who in return yelled at their husbands. However, Bhavya took their husband's side. After, a while all settled, but Om told Rudra that if he was a bit smart he would have already realized that he had been promoted a long time ago from the baby of the family when Priyanka was born. It was in fact Pinku who was the youngest. However, Shivaay said it was only in birth order otherwise in brains Pinku was older then Rudra. In return in started another argument and Rudra cried like a baby again. After a while again it was settled for good and Rudra again told Annika how much this meant to him. He told her that he knows this baby will be so strong because his Superman and Superwoman are it's person. He then, said but it didn't mean the baby needed to be a Superbaby, because seei the sacrifices his Superman and Superwoman made for his family he didn't want their baby to do the same. He said he promised to grow up along with the baby and protect it no matter what and that he did. Everyday, he would call to make sure Annika had her medicine, that she ate, and was well rested. Whenever, he visited he himself had woken up earlier to make her nutritious meals. It surprised them all, but they realized maybe it was the brothers themselves who made Rudra the baby. They always fought his battles, when he was good enough to do it on his own. Even Bhavya was impressed with how much growth she saw in Rudra. That didn't mean Rudra lost his childish behavior. He was still a free spirit and loved enjoying his time. It was only that he had started to take on some more responsibilities.

When, she was three months pregnant Pinky and the elders paid a visit to them. It was a surprise, but not an unwanted one. Shivaay had already seen Tej and his father in the office whenever he flew in for meetings and he had visited the mansion to see Dadi where he also saw his Badi maa. The only difference was they never spoke about what happened. When, they visited that day it was a shock to both. However, they asked them to come in and Annika went to get them some snacks and drinks too which Tej denied and asked her to sit. After, what seemed like forever, but in reality was five minutes Tej asked Shivaay if he could FaceTime Om and Rudra as they wanted to discuss something important with them all. Shivaay did as he was told. Om said he didn't have time, but Annika asked him to hear them out and not wanting to let his Bhabhi down he did. (They had their wives next to each other.)