Suffocation In Another Form

If a needle was dropped one could hear its fall. That is what the atmosphere at the Oberoi Mansion had become. It had beed a long 5 minutes, yet not a sound was made. Everyone and thing stood still. No one knew what to say or realize what had just happened. How could they realize that, that one truth would free them of any crime, yet tie them in a huge storm. That truth has come with a price, a price of their own children's love.
It wasn't until someone said "I am sorry," did anyone react.
Again she said, "I am sorry, in a way I helped them in destroying this family. They are my sister's and they took my family my husband and son from me. If only I said no, this would have never happened. I choose my family and in that I took another family." This were the words that would make everyone return to the present.
The person was Tia, she felt horrible for this what had happened, her own family was the reason this family is about to lose its biggest support. This family was know for the bond of their children and people admired them for that. Yet, here they stood the children are faced with the reality that their own parents in a way are the reason for so many people's lives turning upside down, including the ones of the oldest and middle daughter in laws.
It was Shivaay who spoke first from them.
S: Please do not apologize, what you did if any of us were in your place we would have done the same. You did what you did, not for your sisters or the get revenge, but for you husband and son. This very moment, I understand more than anyone, what it feels like when your loved ones life is in your hands. Also, in a way the Oberoi's are responsible for your father's death. Someone that has our blood running inside them took not only your father, but destroyed many families. However, she to did all this because of the deeds of the elders of this family, who instead of thinking about her happiness took her own child from her and chose their families reputation over her happiness. So, no Tia I am sorry, I am sorry that this family took your father and destroyed many others in the process of family reputation.... Khanna please take Tia and her family to the airport and make sure they get to their destination safely and Tia this will be your new beginning. Like I promised I will not let your sister's hurt you or find out where you are.
T: I am still very sorry, because in a way while I may have gotten my family I may have unintentionally ruin yours. In the process of revenge my sister's have hurt girl's who suffered more then any of us every had and for that I am sorry not to the Oberoi's as much as I am to the Trivedi's. If anyone that family was destroyed the most and two girls lost not only the person they looked up to, but each other and one completely lost their childhood. So, I am sorry Annika and Gauri.
Everyone looked at the girls, one in the arms of Bhavya crying the other showing no reaction stand there still.
S: Khanna please take them and Tia promise me that if you really are sorry that you will forget all this and move on in your family. That you will make happy memories for your son and never let him feel like his alone.
T: I promise you Shivaay

With that Tia and her family left to start a new life where they can be a happy family and raise their family in a loving environment.
S: Gauri, I know I am no one to ask this, but please go to your room and talk to Om. Even if you do not want talk please do not push him away.
Hearing his request, Gauri nodded and along with Bhavya went with OmRu following close behind.
He turned to his wife, who stood there as a rock and wrapping his arms around her he took her in his arms and took her to their room.
_____________________________
Rikara's Room:
Om: I know you do not want to talk with me or probably even see me, but please do not keep your pain from me. Yell at me if that will make you feel better, but please talk with me. I know what this family...
G: cutting him off, Family, she shouted. This family, your family even if not intentionally is the destruction of many families including mine. For their so called reputation they drove their own blood, their own sister to set a fire destroying many families. Without, thinking they put the blame on an innocent man. An man who was the only person his daughters had. Not only did they put the blame on him, they did not even look to see if his family was alright. They did not try to check that his girls was taken care of. While, they got money from that fire and went on to build an empire and their own children got everything they wanted, my father's daughters cried for their father. They cried when society pushed them away. They cried for food. They cried for each other, but I am not upset about what happened with me, but more that not only did they frame an innocent man the oldest of those girls was forced to grow up losing her own childhood to protect and provide for the youngest. Yes, we ended up in an orphanage, but it wasn't love. They use to beat the children and make them work to get water. My jiji, she made sure I never went hungry and I never got a beating. She gave me her food and took my beating. She never let anyone lay a hand on me. She was forced to protect me at the age of 5, when she was a child herself. At that age children have begun school and are starting to learn about the world. Her worries should have been what game she would play next, but instead because of your family she worried about feeding and caring about her sister. At least she gave me some from of childhood and I was lucky that Ma and Baba had taken me away to leave with them. Even that, I did not want to leave my sister and I would have given them up if it meant I could stay with my Jiji, but even then we were separated. So, do not talk to me about your family.
_____________________________
Shivika's Room:
Shivaay made Annika sit on the bed and gave her water. She did not move, but Shivaay kept the glass on her lips and unconsciously she drunk the water.
S: taking her hand into his, he spoke. I know this is too much to digest and I cannot force you to talk or even forgive this family for what they did. They destroyed many lives to keep their family reputation especially yours and Gauri's. That is why I am not going to ask for forgiveness or anything from you, all I want from you is to rest and decide for yourself what you want in your life and who. This time it is not about the Oberoi family, but about the Trivedi family and just like how you never stopped me from making this family first I will not stop you from putting your family first. I have hurt you so much for this family, but not anymore. I am willing to give this family up if it means to ease your pain. All I want you to know is no matter what you chose, please chose your happiness over everyone's. This is now about Annika Harsh Vandhan Trivedi and the decision will be hers of what she wants to do with this news. Whatever, your decision, know I am always there and I will be standing by your side even if it means you want to leave this family.... even if you decide to end this marriage.... I will never be able to live without you, but if your happiness is away from me then I will gladly let you go. However, know this without Annika there is no Shivaay. I will let you go if you want. I will live with your memories and look at you from afar, but there will be no one who can take your place. I will gladly wait for you even if it means seeing you up there.
Saying that Shivaay rubbed Annika's hand and kissed her forehead before getting up to live, only to have Annika hold onto his hand looking at him with one tear rolling down her face.
A: I may not know what I want from this family, but I do know I cannot lose the person who is my home. I can see it in your eye's that you will end your relationship with this family if it meant my happiness. I saw it in your eyes yesterday when you thought you lost me that you did not care about any truth if it meant harming you. I saw it yesterday, when you shouted at Om thinking he was thinking about the family rather then me that I have become your number one. So, please do not think my happiness is without you, know whatever it is my happiness my home is in your arms. Right now, I cannot think of anything I feel suffocated, but I do know whatever my decision is it will never be, being away from you.
Shivaay hugged Annika wiping that tear of hers giving her the warmth of her home.