chapter sixteen

tw // brief mention of alcohol

The next few days went well for George. He had quickly caught up on all of his missing work, and hadn't had a drop of alcohol doing so.

Whenever he doubted himself or wanted to just have a little bit, he would think of Dream.

Dream kept him motivated.

George had taken a big liking to Dream.

Obviously.

But lately George had been spending almost all his free time with Dream. George's mom had eased up on him a little bit after he got his grades up, so she let him go to Sapnaps house more often.

George didn't get it, but Dream just understood him. Their conversations flowed and were never forced. He genuinely enjoyed spending time with the blonde idiot.

George had always thought Dream was a good looking guy, but recently it'd been different. He felt like he was craving for something more.

At first he thought it might be alcohol, but Dream was the thing he was craving.

He remembered back to when they first started talking and George had called Dream impulsively. Dream was clearly drunk and at the park near his house.

George replayed the memories in his head. When he went to go pick Dream up, but they ended up just sleeping next to one another under the stars.

George recalled Dreams drunk words that night.

Dream took his eyes off the sky and looked at George "You look nice in the moonlight George" Dream sat up and copied George's position "Your eyes are really nice to look at"

At the time George just ignored it, but now he wondered if Dream really meant those words.

-

3 days before Tommys party

-

"George is coming over by the way!" Dream shouted from the top of the staircase.

Sapnap looked up from his phone "No he's not!" He shouted back.

Dream immediately stopped in his tracks and turned around to go back to the top of the stairs. Sapnap had always been cool with George coming over. Dream normally wouldn't even tell Sapnap, he was just being courteous.

Dream looked down at Sapnap "What?" He started to walk down the stairs "Why?"

Sapnap shut his phone off and motioned for Dream to come sit next to him "Over here."

Dream, confused, walked over and sat down at the island next to Sapnap "What is it?"

Sapnap looked at Dream "Okay, I know we live separate lives and you deserve your privacy." Sapnap let out a small sigh "But, what the hell is going on between you two. Are you guys dating or something?"

Dreams cheeks turned a light pink. Honestly he hadn't put too much thought into it. He just enjoyed hanging out with George. Hearing his laugh, seeing him smile, watching him blush, messing with hi-

Dream slow down maybe you do like him.

Dream looked around the room "Oh uhm" He bit his bottom lip "Do you think he likes me? Like y'know like likes me?" Dream blurted out.

Sapnap raised his eyebrows "So you like him then?"

Dream rolled his eyes "Just answer the question. Do you think he does?"

Sapnap let his tone get more serious "Have you seen the way he looks at you dude?" Sapnap put on a small grin "He definitely likes you. No doubt."

Dream let a large smile grow on his face.