t h i r t y - f o u r.

I RELEASED A CHAPTER BEFORE THIS ONE!

Ariella's POV:

It was the next day in the evening when Elias sat in front of me at the dining table smiling like he just won the lottery.

I chuckled. "Should I be worried or?"

"No, but I have some good news." He told me.

"Which is?" I laughed.

"We have a dinner reservation for just the two of us." He smirked.

"I feel like you're hiding something." I said.

"It's just a dinner reservation, angel. Nothing else." He reassured.

"If you say so." I replied.

"So go and get ready." He told me.

"What do you mean get ready?" I asked.

"It's 7pm and you take about 2 hours to get ready." He laughed pulling me up.

"That's true." I laughed with him. He pushed me out the kitchen.

"Dress very fancy." He shouted.

What the hell was he planning?

...

After putting on my dress, I blow dried my wet french braids for some nice wavy curls. 

Once I took them, I looked over my outfit and nodded. 

I looked fucking pretty. 

I let out my braids and my light curls fell down my back

I let out my braids and my light curls fell down my back. I smiled and left the room.

Elias was already dressed standing next to the door. When he saw me, he gave me a wide smile and his eyes travelled down my body.

"You look stunning angel." He spoke.

"Thank you. You look very handsome yourself." I replied as he took my hand. Milo opened the kitchen door then laid eyes on me.

He quickly turned around. "Go back! Quickly." He whispered loudly might I add. He shut the kitchen door and walked up to me smiling.

What the hell?

"I'm proud to call you my mother." He told me wrapping his arms

"Thank you Milo." I laughed.

"Anyways, you two need to go and leave for that dinner. I'm gonna go and sort out my room." He said scratching his head.

He only scratches his head like that when he lies.

"Yeah right. When have you ever cleaned your room?" I asked.

"This morning." He replied walking backwards. "Got to go bye." He yelled running back into the kitchen.

"What the hell is that boy hiding?" I asked myself walking towards the kitchen. Elias ran in front of me and smiled.