IMPORTANT!

You all are probably wondering why I haven't updating, well let me explain. (please read full things to understand.)

So basically I've had a very shit month. Firstly, I got suspended from school for putting up Palestine and Black Lives Matter flags and also posters about the China detention camps across the school. Apparently, its 'vandalising school property'. I know, they are stupid. Fucking xenophobics.

Then after that, I was in my nearest cafe and editing the next chapter and then this little kid bumped into my table making my hot chocolate all over my entire laptop and that only meant one thing. Everything was gone. 

From my story-line, finished books, new chapters and my new edited versions. Literally gone. I tried to get it back but I only managed to get chapters 32, 33 and the epilogue of Hopeless. Chapters, 20, 21, 23, 25 of Twisted Lies. (My other book on my profile.) Both story-lines were lost.

My second draft of Unknown Secrets completely disappeared. Which sucks because it was going to be better because it had more action, no plot holes, more detailed pasts, etc. If you read Unknown Secrets, you would've been surprised to see the more better version.

So I had to buy a new laptop. I didn't let the mother buy me a new one even though she insisted. I wouldn't allow it because she was already in need. I didn't need her spending money on me when she could be spending on her 2 children. Besides I was saving up for a new one anyways so I could afford it.

What pissed me off even more was that I was locked out of my email which I use to log into Wattpad. So I literally couldn't explain what was happening but GOOD NEWS!

I FINALLY GOT BACK IN AND I'LL HAVE A NEW CHAPTER READY IN A FEW DAYS! 

I rewrote the story-line, giving it some adjustments but THANK GOD! THE FIRST GOOD THING THAT'S HAPPENED THIS MONTH!

If you read all of it, thank you for being patient and thanks to the people who reached out to ask if i was okay.

QUICK NOTE:

Even though I'm very late, Eid Mubarak to those who celebrate. I couldn't get a chance to say it before. 

#FREEPALESTINE - if you don't know what's happening, PLEASE educate yourself. It goes more than one hundred years back.

#HELPUIGHURSMUSLIMS - PLEASE spread this around. They STILL need help.

#BLACKLIVESMATTER - a lot of people thinks it is a trend. It isn't. Black Lives STILL Matter. 

IF THERE'S ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW PLEASE TELL ME I'M TRYING EDUCATE MYSELF ABOUT WORLDWIDE NEWS!!

Stay safe everyone. I love you so much.