3: Red Velvet, Part 2

As you're walking to your final class, you start to wonder who it is that he wants you to meet. Maybe another person that has a Stand? There might be other Stand users in this school.

You walk into class, almost late. There are a couple of seats left open, and you notice that one of them is next to the red-headed boy you were talking to earlier, Kakyoin.

You look at him and smile, taking a seat beside him. "Looks like we do have a class together after all. What a nice surprise!"

He looks at you, flustered. "Yeah, it seems so!" He said smiling, scratching the back of his neck. Then, he looks at your arm where you were hurt earlier. "Oh, how is the scrape gone so fast?"

"Oh it was—" Wait. Don't tell him about Red Velvet. "I just went to the nurses office," You lie.

"Oh ok, I'm glad she was able to fix it quickly." He gave you a warm smile, a smile that was so contagious you became lost in it and smiled back.

You catch yourself smiling back at him for a little too long, although he didn't seem to mind. You look down at your bag, getting a paper and pencil for your lessons. You feel the red beginning to creep up on your face.

(Y/n), it's your first day at this new school. Have you already met someone that you have feelings for? You hear a different female voice in your head.

You've gotten used to this other voice, which you have assumed was your Stand ever since you first heard it, and you sometimes even talk to it when you're alone— But since you're in class, you just hoped that you can talk to her in your mind.

I'm not sure... He seems really nice, and now that I think about it, he is kind of cute...

You steal a quick glance at him, only to notice he's looking at you. He looks away immediately, causing you to smile just a tiny bit.

Maybe... But it can wait. We've only been here a day, Velvet.

Are you certain? Like you said, he is attractive. What if someone confesses their feelings to him first?

You didn't think about that. I'm not sure...

Well, it looks as if you will have plenty of time to figure it out. He has been looking at you the whole class period, after all.

You felt your face become hot. You look down a bit, smiling slightly.

Then you hear him drop his pencil. As you're about to around to pick it up, you see something green move and pick it up. Then, it's brought to Kakyoin's hand, and he starts to write.

Wait a minute, is Kakyoin a Stand user as well...? You think to yourself.

Before you know it, class is over, and you are putting your stuff back in your bag and getting ready to go see that Jojo guy.

You should ask Kakyoin about what happened during class. The voice in your head said to you.

I was planning on it... "Hey, Kakyoin?"

He turns around to look at you. "Oh hey, (Y/n). Something bothering you?"

"Well, I... umm..." You realized how awkward this was. Then you remembered, only Stand users can see other Stands. You would have to tell him you had one! But Jojo practically screamed at you to not tell anyone... but, Kakyoin seemed like someone you could trust. "When you dropped your pencil... and picked it up...."

Kakyoin raised an eyebrow at your question.

"What was that thing, that picked it up? That... green thing. Was it... do you have...?