✘"Only for you | F.I. x Reader

Start from the beginning

"You're mad, Frank," I breathe, almost chuckling. Thing is that I want it as much as he does, but watching Frank so lost makes me want to extend this, for at least a little longer. Watching him get needy is absolutely something I'll never get tired of.

"Me?" He shifts his weight from leg to leg, lowering his hands then bringing them up again just to finally cross his arms over his chest. "Look at you!"

Rolling my eyes, I'm about to give him another clueless answer when he's already climbing on top of me. His lips get to linger on my neck before I'm climbing up the bed and my freedom only lasts for miserable seconds; his forearms are pressed to the mattress by each side of my torso and a leg rests between mine. A low hum comes from Frank, echoing through the skin of my neck due to the kisses he presses to it.

"No, no, no," I cry out with a chuckle, leaning my head back. "Fuck you, Frank!"

"You've been torturing me this whole time, dumbass!" Frank pulls away, raising an eyebrow and twisting his mouth at me. "I bet this was the fucking longest concert we ever had because it'd never fucking finish so I could get my hands on you." He pouts a bit, but quickly returns his attention to my neck, teeth now pulling on the skin.

"Oh, really?" I hum, running my fingers through his sweat-damp hair. "That's why you were pushing yourself against that guitar a bit too much today?" I'm interrupted by a particular harder bite down on my neck, making me gasp without even noticing.

No verbal response really comes from Frank – the closest I get to any reply is how he gets more invested into having me make any sound, hands now trailing down my torso, about to trail under my shirt when...

"Frank!" I glare, watching the motherfucker pull away with the smuggest grin. No, we're not going that way. I reach for his collar in the same moment and he falls to the mattress with a gasp at the same moment I bring myself up to my knees, grinning. "No, honey, I'm the only one doing it here, okay?"

The hazel irises are reduced to thin rings due to how Frank's pupils dilate, gaze darkening as he observes me, barely able to react, only letting out the quietest sound after I peck his lips on my way to straddling his lips. How beautiful. I lean in, running my nose along his jaw and feeling Frank's hot breath fanning against my skin, heavy, restrained, but becoming hitched in the moment my tongue comes in contact with the scorpion on his neck. He still tastes salty with the sweat.

"You're the worst," Frank mutters, swallowing.

"I know," I mutter and fall silent, sucking on the skin, until I'm feeling Frank's hand slip under my shirt and meeting my chest before I can notice. His thumb easily finds my nipple, first tracing it then playing with it – I try not to give up and pull him away, I really do, because I'm not going to be the first one to crumble down, but Frank really knows what to do.

A grin tugs on Frank's lips again when I'm pulling myself away from him, lip ring shining against the upper roll of teeth and eyes half hidden under his eyelids.

"Fuck you," I say halfheartedly, bringing a hand to slap him lightly across the cheek; it's not even enough to leave a mark behind, though having with the right amount of pressure to have a quiet sound escaping his lips, a pleased one, along with the smacking sound.

"If only you'd let me," he grumbles with a pout. "But we're fixing that soon," he smiles darkly and his hands are suddenly gripping onto my hips, pulling me down against him at the same time he pushes his hips up and, while he suppresses a moan, I'm unable to do the same. Bold of him, however, to think I'm going to leave things like this.

Frank doesn't move his hips more than that, but I continue with the movement because, fuck, this is more torturing to him than it is for me and the little bitch deserves that. Moans eventually start escaping his lips whilst he's unable to keep himself from meeting my movements; his grip on my hips start becoming desperate instead of possessive. A string of curses is leaving his lips with a particular long and heavy movement.