✘"Only for you | F.I. x Reader

Start from the beginning

People are already crowding around, waiting for the concert that'll happen in a few minutes, and I can't help but to smile at their excitement and all the handmade merch some of them have. Seeing how the band grew and keeps growing always gives me this nice feeling.

The guys are already on the stage by the time I finally arrive and take a place by the side of it, in a hidden area that's just visible to whoever is on the stage. They don't notice me at first, only starting to play like they usually do – the strong sound of their instruments vibrates through the stage and I can feel it under my feet, growing stronger with each low note. Halfway through Give 'Em Hell, Kid is when Frank happens to notice me there, with a quick look that eventually turns into a wide-eyed gaze.

Frank's daze comes to an end due to the oncoming solo, which he plays using more focus than he normally does, not jumping around so much nor taking his eyes away from the guitar. Great. Just great. At some point, he attempts to approach me during the concert, but I step away once I notice what he's trying.

This is clearly a torturous hour for him. I mean, most of the fun is right there.

Gerard's still saying his final goodbye to the crowd and thanking their presence when Frank is already walking and putting his guitar away, locking gazes with me. He seems to mutter something under his breath, something I can't listen to. It doesn't matter.

Despite the ear plugs, I'm able to make out the _what the fuck_ Frank says before placing his hands on my waist, wide eyes observing me from head to feet, wide and taking in every detail – I suppress a chuckle, only smiling softly as his warm hands run up and down the exposed skin of my waist. A faint groan comes from him and he buries his face in the crook of my neck, humming softly against the skin and kissing my collarbone.

His hand is coming to the back of my neck when I pull away. I ignore the questioning gaze sent my direction and take his hand, making him look at me.

"Finish everything so we can go to the hotel," I say slowly so he understands it, which I'm not completely sure of, considering how his eyes keep wandering down my body. I smile and send him away with a kiss on his cheek.

Frank does do as said, though all the glances back at me send him stumbling down the stage, eventually moving to do everything quickly in a way he's back earlier than I expected.

"Let's go, let's go!" he says and I can barely shove my ear plugs into my pocket before he's dragging me out of the venue and to the hotel, a bit more eager than I had even imagined him to get, but it's not surprising, with the adrenalynn the concerts usually give him. It saves time, to be honest.

The hotel room feels warmer and I immediately relax once we step in. With a sigh, I let my shoes by the door and move to the bed just for Frank to interrupt me midway. "What the fuck?" He throws his hands in the air, with furrowed eyebrows and wide eyes. "Why?"

"Why what?" I copy his gestures, though shaking my head slightly.

"I– This– I–" Nothing but stutters comes from Frank; he looks at my clothes, making equally messy hand motions until he's giving up with a cry, face buried in gloved hands. "What did I do to deserve this? Thank hell, thank hell," he mutters mostly to himself, getting rid of his shoes, then gloves and tie whilst making his way towards me with grabby hands. "You're so perfect," he sighs, moving to mouth at my collarbones yet again and his lips have barely made contact with my skin when I'm sitting down on the bed.

Frank blinks and looks down at me, questioningly.

"What?" I lean back against my hands with a smile.

He slowly nods to himself, humming. "You're playing it hard to get aren't you?" A groan escapes his lips as he frowns, slowly letting his hands fall to his sides. His Adam's apple bobs with a thick swallow, but disappears lightly when he looks down at me, certainly on the edge by now after being only able to observe since the beginning of the concert.