16. Into the Swing of it

Începe de la început

"I think you'll need to, Bambi," he smiled.

You reached up to grip the handle-type things in each hand, tugging on them to test it out. When you pulled on them, they didn't budge, and your body lifted from the strap you were sitting on.

He smirked at you once you released the tension in the straps. The swing rocked from side to side when you let go, and it felt more amusing than sexy. You breathed out a laugh, but Spencer's face held none of the humour that yours did. Instead, his eyes were dark, and he brought a hand to his chin, stroking it as he looked at you.

"Perfect."

Any trace of amusement you felt at the swing was gone. Spencer saw the shift in your expression that turned sultry. He stepped towards you, standing in between your parted thighs. His hands found the sides of your face, tilting it up to look at him.

He pressed his lips to yours in a short but tender kiss. Your arms went around his neck, hugging him against you and his hands slid down over your sides. They came to your thighs, fingertips grazing the backs of them before he slipped his hand around the straps, sliding them off your legs.

"Go get changed," he whispered on your lips, his hands guiding you as you hopped down from the swing.

You and Spencer had talked a little about playing with the swing already. He'd picked out what he wanted you to wear, which was a pair of white thigh highs and a crotchless lace teddy. The whole look was innocent and playful, and you had an inkling that was exactly what Spencer was going for.

As you pulled on the lingerie, you could hear him across the hall in the bedroom, rummaging through the drawers in his closet. He'd said he wanted to find a couple things for you, but other than that, you had no idea what he was looking for.

It was only when you came back into the bedroom that you saw it in his hands. He was holding a small silk blindfold and a ball gag. When he saw you enter, his lips parted slightly, and his face went slack.

"You know it's a crime for you to look so perfect in that," he stated, his eyes darkening.

"Is it? I had no idea," you chuckled, "But I suppose you'd be the one to know, Doctor Reid."

His eyes glistened at the name, and he stepped towards you, coming close enough to wrap his arms around your waist. You could feel his breath on the top of your head as he looked down at you.

"Are you trying to tempt me?"

"It's working, isn't it?"

He leaned away enough so that he could see your face as he spoke. At the motion, his lower half pressed into you, and you could feel the tent in his pants on your lower belly. Your breath faltered for a moment, and he tilted your chin up to look at him.

"You have no idea how much you affect me. How much I'll always want you."

You felt the wetness grow between your thighs. Giving him a small smile, you put your hands on the backs of his shoulders, squeezing gently. As you stretched to give him a kiss on the lips, he tilted his head out of the way so he could tell you something first.

"I love you, you know that?"

Your smile deepened until it was a wide grin that stretched across your face.

"I love you too," you murmured back, finally pressing your lips to his.

He kissed you back lightly, but it was over much too soon. When he pulled away, he had excitement in his eyes.

He held up the blindfold to you, "Is it okay if we use this?"

"Yes."

He nodded, swapping the blindfold for the ball gag. The ball was made of silicone, held between two straps that buckled behind your head.