I placed a quick kiss on his lips, "Be safe. Keep me updated? Please?"

He took both my hands and held them gently, "Of course I will Darling, we just have to work out what we can do to give us the best outcome now. We thought the Dark Elves were no more." He sighed shaking his head, "I promise I will get back as soon as I can. I don't want you to be alone."

I smiled at him, "Don't worry. I've got family here too." I took my hands from his and wrapped them around his torso, hugging him tightly. "Is there anything I can do to help?"

He leant his chin on top of my head, "I mean if you can figure out a way to stop some Dark Elves that would be great." He half laughed.

I looked up at him, "I will see what I can do." With that I let go of him and retreated back to the gate.

Loki gave me one last look then called out for Heimdall to bring him back to Asgard and soon, I was left standing in an empty arena. The cool night whipping at the satin robe. I leant back against the gate's post, sighing. Looking at the spot where Loki had stood moments ago.

Eventually the cold won, forcing me to retreat back inside. The house seemed so vast and empty. I couldn't stay here myself. I ran upstairs and got changed quickly, before running to the car and heading over to the compound.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Steve, Bucky and Sam where gathered on the sofas. They all looked very confused, as they spied me stomping into the common area to join them.

I threw myself down onto the sofa beside Bucky and let out a huff.

"Doll?" Bucky asked, wrapping his arm around my shoulders, "Where's your bodyguard?"

I scowled at him, "You are so hilarious. Aren't you?"

He pulled an amused face at me, "I mean, if the shoe fits Doll. Though. Jokes aside...is everything ok?"

I rolled my eyes, "Oh you know. About to hit that and his Mother summons him back to Asgard..."

They burst out laughing, Sam seemed to howl. I was glad my misery brought them all such amusement.

I grabbed a cushion and launched it at Sam, catching him off guard. It smacked him straight in the face.

"You guys are assholes you know that." I said standing up from the sofa to walk off, but Bucky caught a hold of my waist pulling me back down. He tried to stop laughing as he looked at me, biting his lip to subside anymore laughs from escaping.

"I'm sorry Doll...I mean if your frustrated?" He raised his eyebrows suggestively, "I told you it's always and option."

"Ugh!!" I growled, smacking his chest, "how about you actually help instead of being a grade A ass! They have found out the Dark Elves are involved with whatever is coming. Loki didn't seem too happy with the information."

"What exactly are we talking about? Nice to see you so soon Princess. No Reindeer Games?" Tony asked as he wandered into the common room.

"Don't ask." I sighed, "Summoned back to Asgard. They have caught wind that the Dark Elves are involved with whatever is coming."

Tony flopped into the comfortable armchair, chewing on a pencil, "Alright. So. We need to find out as much information on these Dark Elves as we can."