"I already have keith telling me advice on that. I don't need another therapist."

"You really like him don't you?" He asked. I smiled just from hearing his name.

"He makes me feel like a different person." I shrugged.

"Is that a good thing?" He asked.

"Yes, with him I feel like I could do anything. I don't feel sheltered, or held back." I sighed.

"I'm glad to see you happy." He smiled.

"That's so sweet of you big brother." I said squeezing his cheek making him smack my hand away. "What about a girl at college? Find one?"

"Not yet. All the girls there are either going out with guys that have been out of college for years or just want random hook ups." He shrugged.

"I'm sure you'll find a girl. So mom, and dad can beg you two for grandchildren." I laughed.

"I know right. Why is that everyone's mindset? Like people have to have children. Like what if I don't want children? What If I just want my wife all to myself where we explore the world, and have sex all day." He scoffed making me gag.

"Sounds like a nice life. Not like I needed to hear about the sex part." I gagged.

He shrugged. "You should introduce me to Keith someday. Brothers are always suppose to meet their sisters boyfriends but yet you haven't introduced him into any of us."

"Mom, and dad met him. And cameron met him as well. Him and mom didn't really get along but dad likes him."

"Why doesn't mom like him?" He asked.

"I don't know. She always tries to think the worst of him for some reason." I sighed.

"She'll come around." He shrugged.

"I hope she does."

-

"You might as well stay over since it's Friday." Keith smirked grabbing my neck pulling me over towards him. He kissed my lips softly, then brushed them against mine.

He went full in for the kiss sliding his tongue in my mouth. I felt that shivery feeling again as his tongue tasted the inside of my mouth.

When he pulled away I glared at him. "I didn't bring any clothes."

"You can wear mine tonight." He shrugged making me smile.

We got out of the car walking up to the door as he unlocked it. "Move, my delivery might be here." His sister said pushing him out of the way.

"What delivery?" He asked.

"My food." She shrugged while opening the door.

He rolled his eyes at her, and led me upstairs. "So are you just going to torture me or are you going to tell me what happened at school?"

"Nothing really. Same boring stuff, I'm shocked that you were bored when you were basically on vacation." He sighed.

"It wasn't a vacation when you're grounded, I'm still kind of anxious about my scholarships."