Bondita: Anirudh..

Vani: tujhe humesha kaun khush rakhne ki koshish karta rha?

Bondita: Anirudh..

Vani: aur tu kisse pyaar karti hai?

Bondita: a...
She suddenly stops. And opens her eyes.. and sees nobody was there..
Bondita stood up.. she was feeling dizzy but still she managed to stand..

Bondita: mei.. mei yahan keise?

She remembers that they met with an accident..

Bondita: Anirudh! Mujhe Anirudh ko dhundna hoga!.

And she goes to find Anirudh..

Meanwhile,

Anirudh: maya, yeh bondita ki diary hai.. chahe kuch bhi hojaye.. tum iss diary ko mat khona.. yaha se hum dono ke raaste alag hai par manzil ek.. tumhe aur mujhe yahan se bondita ko dhundne akele hi jana hoga.. ho sakta hai ki woh shaitaan tumpar humla karne ki koshish karre par , apne bhagwaan par purra vishwas rakhna.. phir tumhe koi kuch nhi kar paayega.

Maya: i promise anirudh.. par tum bhi ek waada karo! Tum mujhe zaroor miloge..

Anirudh: pakka..

They both hug each other and go in different directions to find bondita..

Anirudh walks and sees that there was a mysterious door in front of him he enters there.. and he sees inside that there was a huge maze(bhool bhulaiya)
And he had to escape from there..

On the otherside ,
Maya was walking through the forest and was really scared.. suddenly she reaches a cemetry..

Maya: mei yaha keise.. jo bhi ho mujhe bondita ko kisi bhi haal mein dhundna hi hoga..Bondita! Bondita!

Suddenly she feels like someone was at her back.. she turns back but no one was there.. now maya was extremely scared..

Suddenly a she hears the giggles of a little boy..

Maya: kaun.. kaun hai wahan!

Suddenly when she turns back she sees a spirit coming towards her and she gets unconcious..

Meanwhile...

Bondita reaches the same riverside. Where that storeroom was there.. and where she lost her friend and got that curse.. she was really confused about her reaching there.. then she remembers why was Anirudh not telling her where were they going.. and she realises that Anirudh was taking her to Damayanpur.. she remembers all his talks..

Bondita: kyun Anirudh! Kyun! Kyu kiya aisa tumne! Agar tumhe damayanpur ke baarre mein pata hai aur meri sachayi bhi toh abhi tak woh shaitaan..
Nhi. Aisa nhi hosakta! Nhi hosakta aisa.. hey bhagwaan plz Anirudh ki raksha karna..
Suddenly the black shadow attacks bondita.. and she again faints..

Bondita narrating: mei uss samaye boht zyaada confused thi.. boht se sawaal aa rhe thhe mann mein.. aur kuch pata nhi chal rha tha.. jabtak...

Bondita regains her consiousness and was in the same house where. The well of hell was.. and she again sees her grandmother.

Grandmother: bondita.. Anirudh bilkul thik hai..

Bondita: nani..

Meanwhile,
Anirudh was trying his best to get out of that maze but was not successful.. suddenly the voice of the black shadow strikes his ears..

Black shadow: tum kiske liye yeh sab kar rhe ho.. jo mar chuki hai..

Anirudh: tum.. tum kehna kya chahte ho?!

Black shadow: tumhara pyaar mar chuka hai anirudh! Mar chuki hai bondita!!! Hahahaha..

Anirudh: nhi..nhi aisa nhi hosakta!.
Bondita nhi mar sakti!

And the blackshadow disappears..

Anirudh broke down... and suddenly he felt that something was shining.. he moves his hand in his pocket and takes out the gem that was given by daayi maa to him.. and there he was able to see Bondita's face..

Anirudh: yeh zaroor iss baat ka ishara hai ki bondita abhi bhi zinda hai..
He gets really happy and tears of joy comes out of his eyes..
Bgm,

( here the male version shows happiness of anirudh after knowing his bondita was safe and female version shows happiness of bondita after knowimg her first love was safe..)

To be continued..
What will happen next?? To know keep reading..

So guys here was the second last part of this short ff.. i hope you enjoyed reading it.. trust me the end is going to bring all emotions together.. so dont miss it.. and after the story ends there are some things that were not cleared for eg daayi maa and Anirudh's convo and many more , so that would be disclosed in the end seprately of the last chapter..
So plz vote and comment..

Love Love 💞💞