Fall of the Flaming Dumpster

Previously - Izuku has had a crazy week, Hitoshi and Izuku are friends, and Cath makes cookies. Oh, also, Izuku has a plan

- - - - -

Izuku's POV:

As I sit on the rooftop I scan the allyways fot the telltale signs of fire. It had been awhile since he heard that Endevwhore had been put on my case but I have still seen no signs of the flaming dumpster. Then, as if the universe wants to help me, I see an ally in the distance light up a bright orange.

Smirking, I ajust my suit and my way to the flames. I can't help to shudder when I finally an close enough to feel the heat, bringing up far too many momories. Looking around I realize just why there are so many flames. There, proped up against the wall was a burnt, and quite possibly dead, man. Probably just a petty theif! And the 'Hero' has yet to even call an anbulance for him.

After shooting a quick text to the detective to come get this guy some help, kami know I'm not qualified for that, I turn my attention to the flamming 'hero' who still hasn't noticed me.

"Hey Endevwhore!" I yell, catching his attention. I watch as his flames flare up in anger. As soon as I know I have his full attention I take off running to a less populated area, and the 'hero' wastes no time to follow. Though he is thowing both fireballs and insults as he does. It doesn't take long for us to reach the outskirts of the city, where almost nobody lives.

I take out a few GBs and throw them at the flaming 'hero'. He manages to burn most of them but one manages to hit him and coat him in pink glitter. For awhile that's all that happens and we go in circles until eventually he's coated in several difftrnt colors of glitter. then I throw something I made specificly for this plan... A smoke bomb containing a replica of Midnight's Somnambulist.

The gas immeadiatly knocks the 'hero' out cold, and I smirk from behind my mask as I grab the sharpie I brought with me. After drawing all over my canvas (AKA Endevwhore's face) I take a picture of me and my beautiful masterpeice. I'll send it to the server later.

Time for phase two of my plan...

After dragging the 'hero' out of the middle of the road I make my wat to my home?, base?, wearhouse to complete phase two. By now it's aroud six and people should be waking up and turning on the news around now. It takes almost no effort to override that. Now insted of the news anyone who is on a news channel is now seeing a list of every crime that Endeavor has commited, with evidence! They are also getting informed about the 'hero's' yearly property damage and civian casualty statistics. At this point it should be almost impossible for the public to still accept him as a hero.

After that I changed from my vigilante suit to my uniform, and put on my blue contacts. When I got to the cafe the TV was on and playing the news, which was talking about the information I'd just aired about the man. It seems like even the 'hero's' own PR team had backed my claims and public opinion of the man was dropping quickly. Last night Endeavor had been the number two hero, and now he isn't even in the top one hundred heros!

The public seems to be in a state of shock and outrage, and at this rate the flamming 'hero' will need to retire within the week. If Endeavor is in any history books it'll be for being the most hatted hero, that's for sure.

Cath emerges from the kitchen with a fresh tray of muffins, takes one look at me, then throws a muffin at me. I manage to catch the muffin as she starts making a coffee.

"Here, you look like you need it," She tells me before going back to setting the muffins on the shelf of the display case.

"Thanks Cath," I smile at her. "Do you think we'll get many coustumers with all the sh*t going on out there?"

"Probably, people do love to gossip," Cath replies. "Either way Dadzawa will probably stop by."

"Dadzawa!?" I shout, my face heating up.

"Well duh, his name's Aizawa and he acts like your dad," Cath shoots back with a sly smile. I bury my face in my hands and groan. This was not how I exspected to spend my morning.

760 words

Sorry for disappearing for a few months, I had a case of minor wiriters block and also got sucked into a few too many stories until I almost completely forgot about my own. From now on I am going to TRY to update at least once every one or two weeks. Emphasis on 'try'. That's all I have to say...

Mars Out~