19-Awoken

greysons pov

3 montys later

i hear her always saying sorry.it makes me want to punch myself but i cant.she finally told me she loved me and that were having a baby no twins.i have to hang on."well if you can here me im going crazy and im super big and were having twins"she says.her tears hitting my hand i get the strenght to squeeze her hand.she gasps i knew I was waking up.i hiss as the light hits my eyes.she was crying she kisses all over my face.but then i couldnt breath she stops."jamie"she yells.alex pulls her away and im left alone as darkness takes over once again.i hear jamie call in nurses just before passing out or dieimg..

rosalina pov

"this is bad for the baby"he growls taking me into my room."babies"i say.his eyes widen."sleep"he says.i nod worried.i lah in bed and fall asleep. i wake up at 4 am.i walk into my shower and strip i get in.i lean my for head against the cold stone and start thinking of grey.what happen to him?"a penny for your toughts"i turn around to see him there."im dreaming again"i whisper.he laughs "so were having twis"he says with a huge smile.i nod with a smile.i look at the scars on his cebst.after the shower we watch a movie.i snuggle into his chest.he gently rubs my belly."howd you survive"i ask staring into his red eyes."i dont know i think because of you anf the twins" he whispers and lean s down.he kisses me softly like i would disapear so he had to cherish the momebt.but no ive missed him to much i straddle him and smash my lips on mine.i tangle my fingers in his hair as he pulls me closer."have you missed me?"he asks pulling away."too much"I whisper.he smiles and caresses my cheek."I'm here baby I'm not gonna leave again"he says.i bring his lis back to mine.he flips us over.i wrap my legs around his waist.he smiles against my lips "I love you princess"he whispers."I love you too"I whisper back.
NEXT DAY
I sign and get up grey pulls me back fown."stay"he mumbles sleepily.i move the hair away from his face he gives me a small smile."In gonna go make breakfast"I say.he groans but nods.after breakfast I run to the bathroom and puke.he holdd my hair up with a sugn."your due ina few months what gender "he ssks as I brudh my teeth."boys"i say