18-The Attack

greysons pov

i woke up the warning alarm going on i shout for nick and tell him to take my mate to the basement.i run out and make sure my women and children were safe.the witch warriors vampire warriors worlocks wariiros pixies warriors and werewolf warriors were all gathered. I see the god i walk to the front."so the moon godess chose this little boy to kill me that stupid bitch"he laughs darkly.a fallen god ive never heard of one."attack"we shout at the same time.i felt the moon goddess power my vision goes complety red and the rest was just blank.

rosalinas pov

i was holding a baby boy when i felt a pain.i scream out ryan grabs the baby.i roll on the ground clutching my chest it was like i couldn't breath.then i didnt feel my other half anymore.i jump up just as the door opens a crying greyson dad stares at me sadly.'no"i growl and run out.i see bodies and blood alex was clutching his arm most super naturals wete alive the humans were leaving.i then see my mate him not moving on the ground i run over and move the hair away from his face.he had a lot of scartches in his face."baby " I whisper crying.he was lifeless."you cant leave me"i sob moving the hair away from his face.'please you cant leave me grey i love you i understand now you did all of that for me please grey come back"i sob."you cant leave me nor our baby's grey come back"i growl.i hug his chest then i hear it.it was faint but i heard it.i.kiss him hard "alex call the pack doctor"i scream.he looks up he was crying.he nods and minds link the pack doctor.she runs over and checks his pulse."luna we was dead we.....how...?"she stutters."please help him"i sob."i will luna but you have to move"she says."no i wont"i say clutching his hand.Lex pulls me off i scream reaching for him."shhh hes going to be okay"he whispers clutching me to his chest.i cry into it "shh"he whispers and kisses my forhead.i turn and start helping the hurt warriors none died only were hurt badly or not so badly."thank you luna"a vampire says as i rest him on a bed."its fine get some rest until the pack doctor can assist you"i say.he nods i start cleaning the.blood off them.then the last one what my mate.i walk over and take the blood off his chest.i then take it offer his face.i sit next to him and smile."i love you"i whisper entwining our fingers.the beeping gets faster then goes back to slow.i sign hoping that he would have come back to me."im so sorry for everythimg i love you so.much and our baby's you have to stay for them please grey"i sob.i look up to see his mom and dad she wipes away my tears."hes going to be fine.hes a strong boy and i think your the one that is keeping him alive"she says with a smile."i treated him so bad"i sob."its his fault for not telling you"his mom says.i kiss his knuckles and hope he wake up soon.