8-Gossip

i was sobbing against my pillow when i get lifted up.i feel sparks i struggle agaisnt him as he carries me out of our room."i gave you an hour you need to eat"he says.lily and jake were arguing over something.suddenly she slaps him.i shove greyson away causing me to fall off him and hurt myself."oww"i cry out."lina'he growls picking me up.it heals i stare as lily goes to walk away but jake grabs her and kisses her."what going on with them"i ask.ryan walks over "we have to ask lils"he says."put me down grey"i whisper."tell me you'll eat"he says."no i wont tell you anything i eat when i want to eat alpha"i answer coldly.ryan growls at me i stare at him wide eyed."its okay ryan make sure she eats"he whispers putting me down.lily and James disapeared.i walk over into the kitchen where sofia is sobbing."whats wrong"i ask.leo grabs her "baby"he whispers pulling her toward him."why does it have to be that way?"she sobs.grey walks in he grabs her "lets talk"he whispers towards her.she nods.

it was night time and grey walks in."nope go"i say."where baby"he asks."sleep in the guestroom I dont care"i say.his eyes turn orange he walks over and pins me down."i will tonight but dont be surprised if you wake up in my arms"he says and kisses me.i coudlnt help but kiss back.i wrap my arms around his neck.as were kissing i start hearing whispers.he groand pulling away he pecks my lips and get up."good night mon amour"he says with a wink and walks out."oh his muscle"liz says causing dan to growl."baby leave"she groans.he growls and walks out.jake walks in lily go to him . they speak for a second his eyes shift black and he goes out slamming the door in the process.she sits ryan sits as lily does too."whats with you and jake"i ask as ryan wiggle his eyebrows.she signs."were mates but were from two diffrent worlds"she says her small wings fluttering."but...."i whisper."i dont want him to fight in the war thats why i slapped him yesturday"she says."yeah and then you did it"i say she blushes.grey walks in "sorry i need clothes"he says."you sleep in your boxers"i say."im going out with the guys"he says.i pull him outside they start talking."are you gonna be gone long"i ask.he smiles "ill be back soon baby its just for a while"he says."be careful"i say and bring his lips to mine.he kisses me back softly "ill be back baby dont worry"he whispers.he pecks my lips then walks out."so you and alex"liz asks ryan.he blushes alex walks in "babe im going out"he says.ryan was still blushing glaring at lily."okay then"alex says pecks ryan lips and runs out.ryan notices after a minute and blushes as lily squels."so its true you two are mates"liz says with a smile.dan and leo run in "have any of you seen sofia"leo asks worried.