3-Allies

i sit as he stares at me then goes back to working.he looked so stress.i get up and get behind him then softly massage his shoulder he tenses then relaxes."why are you so tense"i ask."im trying gather allied but everyone scared of us"he says."i can feel them"i whisper.he growls lowly "allies for what?"i ask."its hard to explain baby"he says.i nod "i can speak to the witches and pixies for you"i say.he turns around "you know them"he asks.i smile "dial them"i say.he dials the pixie princces "lils?"i say."ohhh ohhh mom its rose"she squels."hey chica...well ive found my mate"i say."that amazing rose"she squels."alpha greyson"i say."is he hot?"she asks."really lily from that you just had to ask if hes hot"i say."ok im sorry chica its just that know one has ever seem him and he has the bad ass sexy vibe"shes ays."hes in the room"i say."oh this is emberassing"she whispers."well we need allies but know one seems to listen to grey or awnser him i need you to come visit ill call lizzy and tell her as well"i say."omg bff gathering im like so hoping to see ryan"she squels."okay bye loves you bring your moms browines and .....come tommorow"i say."okay bye my love"she sats and hnags up.i dial the witch princces number "hello?"she asks."liz the wiz i need your help"i say."omg its rose danny come"she growls."hey little sis"he says."hey fag put my bf back on"i say.he laughs."so what you need"she asks."alpha greyson is my mate and we need allies but everyone is too scared of him please come"i beg."anything for you rosey"she says."bye love you tell dan to get a life"i say."oh om pregnant"she says.'no"i gasp."ill talk to you later"she says and hangs up.greysons looks at me with eyes pink."why do your eyes change"i ask."diffrent emotions i feel"he whispers."whats pink"i ask.his eyes turn red "nothing"he says."red"i ask."my normal eye color"he says pulling me onto his lap.i shove at his chest getting off he signs as i sit far away from him."lets go eat'he says i nod softly.he walks out me following pack members look at me with curiousity.we walk into a kitchen were ryan is eating."ry liz and lils are coming'i say he squels."wait why?"he asks i sit and shrugg.a plate of pankcakes get put infront of me i look up to see alex."eat"he says "this is too much"i say."yea you are a small little thing give some to your mate"he says and walks off."you heard the man"greyson says taking a seat beside me.ryan smirks i roll my eyes and feed both me and greyson.after breakfast we go to our room again its funny calling it that because im still scared if him like crazy.he lays in bed and switches threw the channeles.i walk over and sit next to him he wraps an arm around my waist pulling me towards him.he kisses my cheek "what do you want to do?"he asks.i shrugg "well rosalina will you go on a date with me"he asks."you know i need to go to school exams are next month"i whisper with a blush."so your turning me down?"he asks resting his head on my shoulder."no i would love to go on a date with you"i say.the mate bond was working i knew it.