He takes a few steps until he's standing right in front of me. He reaches behind me, not breaking eye contact, and taking his clothes off the counter. I bite my lip and close my eyes as he gets dressed. Why would he get dressed right in front of me?

A set of fingers wrap around my chin, bringing my head down just a little more. "Open your eyes Angel," he says softly. I open my eyes realizing he's dressed. I barely get a chance to look as Grey presses his lips to mine.

My hands wrap around his neck, kissing him back. His tongue runs against mine but the kiss is different. It's slow and it doesn't feel that sexual. I pull away first, out of breath.

"You've never done that before," I whisper. His hands move to my waist, keeping me close.

"Done what? Kiss you? We've kissed a lot Angel," he laughs slightly.

"I mean, like just kissing. In a non-sexual way. No grinding, teasing, sex. Just kissing," I point out. Maybe I'm overthinking it.

He laughs. "Did you hate it?" I shake my head. I didn't. "Did you want me to not kiss you like that?" I shake my head again. "I'm failing to see the problem, Angel."

"There is none. What do you want to do?"

"We can just drive around," he suggests. I nod, jumping off the counter.

❤︎

"There's no fucking way you did that," I laugh.

"I did. I got banned from professor Hunt's class after that," he says.

"Yeah well, you shouldn't have poured blue paint all over him. That's brutal," I reply.

"You haven't seen anything brutal yet. I got expelled for worse shit." I look at him as he drives. What could he have done to get expelled. Maybe it has to do with him shooting someone before.

I lick my frozen yogurt as I think. We went out for breakfast. "What did you mean by you're going to fuck me with your gun?" I ask. I'm not completely appalled by the idea. But I'm confused how it would work.

Grey laughs pulling into the driveway. He looks at me and shrugs with a smirk before getting out of the car. "Wait Grey answer!" I call out as I quickly get out of the car and follow him to the front door.

He opens the door walking in. I quickly kick off my shoes. "Greyyy," I drawl as we walk into the kitchen.

"Where the hell have you guys been?" Ollie questions.

"Out," Grey answers vaguely as he walks straight past Ollie and over to Emmett sitting down. Ollie looks at me knowing I'll answer truthfully.

I shrug sitting down next to Cam. "Breakfast. I couldn't sleep, ran into Grey this morning and we just went to eat. See frozen yogurt," I hold up my cone. Grey even paid for me.

Ollie's eyes flicker between Grey and I. "Why didn't you just wake me?" He asks. I used to always wake him up whenever I couldn't sleep, this time I didn't.

I shrug. "I don't know, I just didn't want to bother you. So what're we doing first? Jet skis?" I ask. I really want to ride them.

"Sure," Ollie smiles, taking a seat on the other side of me.

❤︎

"So all you and Grey did was go out for breakfast?" Cam asks.

"Yup. And talked... a lot. Like friends too, we didn't argue or anything. Oh and he kissed me this morning. And I mean kissed me, kissed me. No sex, grinding or anything," I explain in a low whisper as we get ready in the bathroom together.