#21 Hot Tubs

~ Reflection - Trey Songz ~
❤︎❤︎❤︎

I woke up before everyone. I tried going back to sleep, taking a shower, reading but I just can't fall back asleep. I crawl out of bed and tiptoe out of the room. I head downstairs into the kitchen and open the fridge.

I take out grapes. I hear the sound of the sliding door open and turn around. Grey walks in shirtless and wearing grey sweatshorts. He's sweaty, his hair dripping and earbuds in his ear. He looks up at me and nods, taking his earbuds out.

"Morning Angel," he says as he takes a couple of the grapes out of the bowl in my hand. He walks out of the kitchen but I still follow with the grapes in my hand. I'm bored, you can't judge me.

"What were you doing?" I ask as I follow him up the stairs.

"Running," he answers. He opens his bedroom door but I still walk in. Emmett is asleep in one of the two twin beds in the room.

"Why? So early?" I question him as he grabs clothes out of his suitcase.

He takes his clothes walking over to the bathroom. I follow him but I stand at the door. "Because it clears my head and the earlier the better. Plus, I couldn't sleep. Are you just going to stand there?" He asks as he turns on the shower.

I shrug looking down at my grapes. He grabs my hand pulling me inside the bathroom before closing the door. "Clear your head from what?" I continue my interrogation as I sit up on the bathroom counter.

"Stress, unwanted thoughts, shit I wish I could forget. You know the drill," he says. I do know the drill. I stay silent knowing he probably doesn't want to talk about it. I wouldn't either.

"Good to know you're still in shape," I ramble as I pop a grape in my mouth. He stands in front of me, spreading my legs wide, placing himself in between them.

He opens his mouth and I laugh, placing a grape in it. "Why're you up so early anyways. It's like 7am now," he says.

"Been up since 6. Couldn't sleep," I shrug. He shrugs with me and takes a few more grapes but he doesn't break eye contact.

"I'll shower and then we can do something," he suggests. Speaking of showers, the one in this bathroom is still running. I hadn't even realized, it's like everything around me doesn't exist. Just Grey.

I nod about to get off the counter but Grey pushes me back and before I know it his lips are on mine. The kiss is short-lived as he pulls away first. "Stay, talk about something," he mumbles before taking his shorts off.

My eyes shoot straight up to the ceiling and my hand covers them. I don't miss his deep chuckle. "It's fine Angel, you've seen, touched and even tasted everything," he teases. I don't uncover my eyes until I hear the glass shower door close.

I can't see anything but his shadow. The glass is full of fog. "So what do you guys do here every year when I'm not here?" Grey asks. His voice projected louder than the running water.

I go back to eating my grapes as I talk. "Umm. Swim in the lake, there's a beach near here so that too, hot tub, a bunch of games like soccer, football, whatever on the grass, jet ski, there's a waterfall on the other side of the lake, campfire or whatever."

"It's usually just me and Ollie playing the games and activities. Evelyn wouldn't really join and our parents always hung out alone somewhere else," I explain. They weren't really around that much and Eloise would stay with our grandma like right now.

"No surprise there," Grey mutters as he turns off the water. He walks out of the shower and I keep my eyes on his. Not his lower region or dripping wet abs.