"Mom didn't get food and they left to go to town. We were going to ask you to get some," Ollie informs.

Grey nods slowly and looks back at his new car. "That's fine. I'll go get some, Angel you coming with me for the ride?" Grey asks. I look back and forth between him and his car. I want to. But would Ollie let me.

I look at him for permission. He sighs. "I know you want to ride in it, I would too. Just Grey, don't hit on her or anything," he mutters. I smile and cheer before running to his car.

"We'll be back in like less than an hour," I tell them as I get in the passenger seat.

"Or maybe longer," Grey mumbles under his breath before sitting back down in the driver's seat

I slap his shoulder as he begins driving. "I didn't know you were bringing Emmett," I say as I make conversation with him.

He gives me a weird glance. "You didn't know I was coming either up until last night," he says. Also true. "Now quit the small talk. Watch this," he says before speeding up. My hands grip the sides of the car.

"Holy shit, this is... exhilarating," I breathe at how fast he's going. Luckily this road is empty because he is definitely doing at least triple the speed limit right now. He slows down before making a turn onto a main road.

I run my hands through my hair trying to push the small pieces out of my face. He parks in front of the grocery store before we get out.

"What do you want to eat?" Grey tosses his arm over my shoulders pulling me into him.

I like the close proximity between us, the touching, teasing, hell even the arguing. But he's never been this close to me like this in public.

"Umm pizza and burgers for tonight. Our parents will probably bring food for later when they get back tonight," I answer ignoring the feeling his touch gives me. He nods leading me to the aisle of freezers.

"What kind?"

I open the freezer and take out a few different ones. "These should be good. Burgers now," I say. I can feel Grey play with the ends of my hair as we walk. He opens the freezer taking out a pack. "Anything else?"

"Drinks," he says before leading to the drink aisle.

"You're being weird," I mumble as we walk.

"How so?"

I shrug, "You're quieter than usual and you have your arm wrapped around me and we're in public," I point out.

"Are you uncomfortable?" He asks.

"No," I answer with honesty. I'm surprisingly not. It's almost calming.

He moves my hair back over my shoulder and leans his lips close to my ear. "Then don't fight it," he whispers. I nod unable to speak as his fingers graze my waist. "I love how nervous I can make you."

I shake my head. "I'm not nervous. You're just really close to me," I mumble.

"I've been inside you Harley. You're nervous, it's okay to admit it you know," he taunts.

I push him off me and he laughs. "Let's just get the drinks. Wait we're in the alcohol aisle," I realize as I look around.

"Yeah we're getting beer. Are parents only have liquor at the cabin," he says as he grabs two six packs off the shelf.

"You're not 19," I point out.

He rolls his eyes walking past me. We head straight to the checkout line. I watch as Grey opens up his wallet, he has two driver's licenses.