"Puis-je avoir des crêpes à la banane, s'il vous plaît, papa?"- asked Vivi courteously, wrapping her petite arms around my neck. (Can I have banana pancakes, please, daddy?) 

"Absolument, mon amour."- I responded with a smile, kissing her cheek gently. (Absolutely, my love.) 

I ordered banana pancakes for her, adding raspberry tea to the order; she has been very fond of it during our stay here and drinks it with each meal. I got myself usual pancakes with chocolate topping and the same tea. I also ordered boys' favourite breakfast choice - oat pancakes with maple syrup and sugar-free black coffees - to our suit because we have breakfast here every morning.

"Où est notre petit trésor ?"- wondered my sons, entering the suit, and we grinned when Genevieve giggles preciously. (Where is our little treasure?) 

I set her on her little feet and she dashed to her elder brothers, who crotched down to her level and hugged her as she clung to them, kissing their cheeks. 

We settled on the balcony and conversed wonderfully, having a good laugh while goofing around. Shortly our order arrived and we ate together, enjoying family time to no extend. 

After breakfast I took Genevieve to get dressed since all of us are ready; our suitcases were packed yesterday. 

She slipped ivory coloured tracksuit on and I chuckled at how adorable she looks in it: sweatshirt is meant to be oversized, but it looks extra big on her tiny self, so the sleeves are a bit too long for her and the hem of top goes past her mid-thighs; sweatpants fit her well. 

I went to fetch her hairbrush from the bathroom and came back quickly, only to witness the most winsome sight ever: my sweet girl is sitting on the floor, pouting cutely while trying to tie her laces of her white trainers. She is trying so hard, it's the purest thing ever. 

"Puis-je vous aider, mon petit papillon?"- I asked, putting hairbrush on the dresser, and she sighed in defeat, letting go of white laces. (May I help you, my little butterfly?) 

"Oui, s'il vous plaît, papa."- pleaded softly Vivi, glancing me in the eyes, and I smiled at her, crouching down to her level. (Yes, please, daddy.) 

"Ne pleure pas, mon amour. C'est normal de ne pas tout faire correctement dès le départ. Vous êtes si jeune, vous êtes encore en train d'apprendre. Vous faites un si bon travail avec tant de choses, vous maîtriserez cela en un rien de temps aussi."- I assured her sincerely, tenderly wiping away her tears. (Don't cry, my love. It's okay not to get everything right from the start. You are so young, you are still learning. You are doing such a great job with so many things, you will master this in no time too.)

Vivi sat up and hid in my arms as I held her adoringly, rubbing her back gently. 

"Shh, tout va bien."- I cooed her lovingly, kissing the top of her pretty head. (Shh, everything is okay.)

Once she calmed down, I kissed her forehead and wiped away traces of tears, getting cute smile in return. 

"Que diriez-vous que je vous montre comment attacher des lacets sur une chaussure et que vous pouvez essayer l'autre, mon petit chéri?"- I asked warmly with a smile, holding her tiny hands in my large ones. (How about I show you how to tie laces on one shoe and you can try on the other, my little darling?) 

"Okie-dokie."- chirped Vivi, smiling preciously, and I kissed her small hands. 

I slowly showed her how to tie shoe laces in a simple bow and she cautiously repeated after me as I calmly guided her through the process, letting her do the tying herself. 

"Excellent travail, ange. C'est beau."- I praised her profoundly with a smile, scooping her feather-like frame up in my arms as she giggled melodically, hugging me tightly. (Great job, angel. It looks beautiful.)