"Pari, i will just go & check on her" I said to pari in concern.

"ok..but I will also go with you" pari replied.

"no..don't worry...you stay in class, I will go" i assured her.

I stood up and left the class. I looked everywhere in the floor but didn't find her.

I walked to washroom...but she isn't there too..

Where is she...where did she went..i got afraid.

I got out of the washroom quickly and was about to go but stopped abruptly when I heard sobbing..

I went in that direction..after washroom there are two classrooms..

I went to the first class room where I saw Nina crying..

"Nina" I ran to her.

She quickly wiped her tears..and trying to smile at me.

This girl..

"what happen to you? why are you crying? Did anyone said anything to you? Or are your butt is still paining badly" I asked her in concern.

"No..Nothing..why do you care? " Nina yelled.

"what do you mean by why do you care? I 'm your friend so it concern's me about you" I said little loudly.

"No, you won't care about me. All you care is about that pari. After she came, you stopped bringing food to me...stopped talking to me..stopped caring me..you started neglecting me..you started avoiding me" she complained like a child.

"Nina, I will slap you if you say a word again. Who told you that I didn't care for you. If I didn't care for you then why will i bear all your tantrums daily in last two weeks...why I used to bring food for you. Why i used to write your notes..tell me nina...you know what, I told pari about you so highly but now, you proved me wrong infront of her. Don't be jealous of pari...she is just a friend but you are always my first & last best friend. " I said.

"Really" nina asked me with glint in her eyes.

"yes, you are my best friend. Always remember, if you fall i will pick you up...after I stopped my laughing " I giggled naughtily remembering the morning scene.

"Hasnaaaa..."Nina glared at me.

I smiled at her wiping her tears.

Nina hugged me with happiness in her eyes.

"so now say sorry to her for your stupid behavior towards her. Ok..nd speak with her nicely.." i said.

"ok...but promise me that I will be only your best friend" she asked me like a child.

"ok i promise...now come let's go" i said shaking my head.

We both grinned and left to class..The day went on..

Two days after..

"Hasna"

"Hasna"

I heard someone calling my name but I shrugged it as I have an urge to sleep more.