"No...a little" she replied smiling.

"Then, shall we go back to hostel so that you can apply some balm" pari said smiling awkwardly at her.

"No need" nina said arrogantly.

I mouthed a sorry to pari.  Nina was trying to dust the mud which was sticking on her hands.

I took the water bottle from my bag..

"Nina wash your hands" I said ready to pour water so that she can wash her hands.

She washed it and sanitized her hands neatly..

"Are you really fine na Nina..don't you feel more pain in your butt na" I asked her in worry.

"No..I'm fine" nina replied but from the look on her face says that she is in pain.

She tugged my arm for support while pari held her bag.

We were ambling while nina was limping.

When we reached our department I saw four eyes on us. I don't need to say who they are..

We silently walked to the stairs. We were about to climb the stairs when I heard  my wolfy voice..

"you three may use the lift as your friend is not feeling well"

A smile tugged on my lips as soon as I heard wolfy words.

Hehe..my daksh..my wolfy is kind.😊

I turned around while smiling at him but he was looking back at me icily.

"Than

kyou sir" Nina said smiling with gratitude.

He nodded his head while we entered in to the left..

We reached our floor and walked to our class.We moved to our bench. I made nina sit first comfortably on the bench nd pari was about to sit but Nina placed a bag beside her like a kid.

"Nina..remove the bag" I said sternly but she isn't responded.

I glanced at pari..her eyes are glistening with tears.

I felt bad for pari..she was about to move from our bench but I held her hand..she shook her head saying..

"It's ok I will sit somewhere else" pari said trying to control her tears.

"No..you will sit with me only pari.. wait" I said taking the bag from the bench while nina glared at me but didn't said anything..

I sat beside nina nd gestured pari to sit beside me. She first denied but after so much of persuading she sat beside me.

Classes started..in the middle of the class pari used to ask me some doubts and i was clearing her doubts.

Few hours later..

Nina stood up suddenly and walked out of the class..

I looked at her worriedly......what happen to her suddenly?

15 minutes later..