I am happy that nina came out of her sulking due to our friendship but not completely. I can see the sadness in her eyes..

We had our breakfast and started our walk to class.

This time pari is persistent to stand beside me as she looks little scared when she saw seniors ragging juniors.

Like i'm a brave girl...if only pari knows how much a wimp I'm.

Nina was trying her best to push pari again from behind us but pari was reluctant to move from beside me.

That stupid nina..she can ask urvi who was walking other side of me to give place to her so that she can stood by my other side but no she is hell bent on pushing that poor girl...that too funnily.

No offense I'm not encouraging nina because I glared at her so many times to stop it but no....she shrugged her shoulders at me like she didn't do it.😊

Finally urvi & Deepa left to there class as we reached our department.

But nina didn't realise that as she busy in looking at somewhere and tried to push pari who was in front of her but Pari came to my other side suddenly making nina fell straight away flatly on the floor.😂😆

I gasped at her when she fell. But I felt like laughing😂.

I couldn't control my laugh anymore nd ended up into a huge laughter  loudly by holding my stomach by rolling my eyes but stopped when my eyes spotted on my wolfy who was looking at me amusingly besides cabir anna who was smiling at me playfully.

I stopped laughing by pressing my lips tightly to suppressed my giggle.

Students who were passing by us were looking at us weirdly.

Nina glared at me while pouting..

I shook my head smiling at her clumsiness and forwarded my hand by offering help to her while thinking what if she get to know that cabir anna saw her fell down. She will definitely curse me for making her abashing by laughing out loudly, gaining attention towards us.

Nina got up, started rubbing her butt pouting at me...I peered at cabir anna..

Cabir anna was looking at her butt with a sly smile..

Arghh...I shifted my gaze from cabir anna to my hunk awkwardly.

I breathed in relief, sighing...Thank god my hunk eyes are on his phone.

Huff..

I don't know what to say to nina when she was rubbing her butt by gaining cabir anna attention towards her...

Mind:Tell her that her love is looking at her butt..

Shut up you nasty mind...

"Nina..stop doing it" I whispered.

"You don't know smiley, it's paining like hell" Nina whispered with a painful expression.

My eyes soften at her with concern.

"Is it that much paining. Shall we go to doctor." I asked her.