ROT!🧡🐢||Mikey's Special

Start from the beginning

"Oh that? Uhh.... It is an important item I cannot give! It's-"

"A passage!!" Baron Draxum snatched the marble and held it high, double checking the authenticity "You! Rat! Where on God's name did you acquire this?!" He demanded loudly. The four brothers were now looking attention to the two adults.

"I don't see it being your business!" Splinter huffed.

"What is it?" Leo swung his arm around Draxum's shoulder "It's just a marble."

"A pretty marble!" Mikey added "I'm still gonna have it, right?" He asked hopefully.

"No you simpletons!" Baron slapped Leo's arm away "This is a doorway to an S-Zone. You can only use it once and is very difficult to get! I tried searching for these as well."

Donnie raised an eyebrow "What's an S-Zone?" He asked. Mikey was also curious. By 'doorway' they mean like... a portal thingy right? But don't they already have Leo's portal sword to travel?  What makes this S-Zone place so special to Baron Draxum anyway?

Draxum dramatically held the marble high "An S-Zone is an area that exists anywhere and everywhere at anytime across all galaxies, as well as multi-verses and other dimensions." He said with a weird glowing light behind his back while his robes and hair moved slightly with the help of some random magic wind. Yep. Dramatic.

"I totally didn't get any of that." Draxum just ignored Leo.

"So.... It's a Nexus?" Donnie piped in. A what?

"Not quite." Draxum said "The S-Zones are cared for by powerful individuals tasked to keep the peace." Draxum added "I originally intended to take one of the guardians for my experiments before I met your wretched 'father'--"

"Hey!!"

"--as they were said to be masters of time and space itself but I could not find these orbs myself. To think one would be in that spider's possessions..." Mikey was very intrigued now. A place that exists anywhere and everywhere at anytime with a super space guard? That sounds so..... confusing and complicated but also so cool! Now he totally wants the marble even more!

Mikey whistled, inching towards their brunt haired dad, slowly reached out to take it. Draxum smacked the boy's hand. Mikey just whined pitifully rubbing his hand. Draxum then looked at Splinter suspiciously "Now how did you get your hands on this?"

Splinter started to sweat and blush "Well oh.. uh... y-you see.. Big Mama and I kind of.... decided to uh... mend past scars?" He hesitated. The box turtle stopped pouting. Wait.... Is he saying what Mikey thinks he's saying? Michelangelo looked back and forth between his dad and brothers.

Leo eyed Splinter's gittery form suspiciously "Daaad....?"

Raph placed his hands on his hips "You better tell us what's up now, pops!"

Splinter started to sweat even more "T-The marble was given to me by Big Mama for... our meeting? Next saturday?"

Raph made a face "So.... you're going on a date with the same spider-demon who yeeted you in a death pit for entertainment?"

"N-NO!! IT'S NOT A DATE, RED!"

"Then what could it be?? You guys are just casually going to some place with a limited edition tickets just to chat?" Leo crossed his arms. Disappointed at his father.

"I mean..." Mikey started, thinking about the possibilities of having a new parent "We already have two dads soooooo..... it wouldn't hurt to have a mo-"

"GASP!! DON'T YOU DARE FINISH THAT SENTENCE CHILD!!" Leo dramatically pointed his finger at Mikey.

"You're only one year older than me."