Riveria: "And whose the protagonist?"

Erina: "The Main Character of you story revolves around him." She said pointing at a picture of Bell.

Aiz: "It's Bell?"

Erina: "Yup."

Finn: "If I may ask, why him?" 

Axel: "Its because he's a true hero."

Aiz: "What do you mean by, "true hero"?"

Axel: "Lets see, Bell Cranel has saved an entire race and fought Orario in order to protect them, saved a  goddess from a calamity level monster and saved Orario in the process, he saved a prostitute knowing full well that they represent one of the many destructions for a hero, and even risked his life to save a blacklisted criminal while fighting another calamity."

Erina: "And the list goes on."

Loki: "Come on I know this kid is special, but to fight multiple calamities is a stretch. Even my Aiz can't do that."

Axel: "You're right your Aiz can't do that, but a rabbit whose mindset boarders bravery and madness definitely."

Ryuu: "What do you mean by madness?"

Erina: "What sane person would fight an entire city to save a feared race, to even stand back up after being nearly killed by a calamity."

Riveria: "You have a fair point."

Axel: "Now if we are done with the explanation, It's time to bring some people here."

- Axel snaps his fingers once again and brought Zeus, Hera, Alfia, Zald, Meteria, Ardee and the Astrea Familia. -

Alfia: "What the?"

Meteria: "Sister?"

Alfia: "Meteria?!" Alfia ran to her sister and started crying. "Your actually here."

Meteria: "Its good to see you again sis." Meteria returned the hug and began comforting her sister.

Hera: "Alfia. Meteria."

Alfia & Meteria: "Hello Goddess Hera." Hera went to embrace her children.

Hera: "I missed you both."

Meteria: "We missed you too." Meteria broke the hug ant walked up to Gluttony, and hugged him. "Its nice to see you again Uncle Zald."

Zald: "..." Zald returned the hug. "We're sorry."

Meteria: "What for?"

Alfia: "I didn't keep my promise. We left Bell alone."

Meteria: "Wait, Bell! Where's my son!" Meteria began to worry.

Haruhime: "You're Master Bell's mother correct?"

Meteria: "You know my son, how is he, where is he?!"