Some weird ass movie called twilight or something. She been trying to get me to like it for days now. I might as well just let her.

"Keith." A feminine voice said knocking onto the office door. They came in as I saw Tasha making me sigh mentally.

"What you need?" I asked putting my gun on top of the desk.

"You." She smirked backing me up against the wall.

"Nah." I told her pushing her hands away.

"What you mean? You don't want me anymore or something?" She asked getting close to me. She pushed me lightly onto the desk rubbing on me while grabbing me.

"Tasha." I called out pushing her hands away.

"What?" She asked about to unbuckle my jeans but I grabbed her hands pushing her away again.

"You need to get back to work." I said while grabbing my phone.

"You got a girlfriend or something?" She scoffed getting upset.

"Mhm, I do. So Imma need you to get out." I shrugged grabbing my keys.

"Oh so you have a girlfriend." She laughed trying to touch up on me again but I pushed her away again grabbing my gun.

"Stop touching me Tasha." I told her.

She scoffed with an eye roll walking out of the room. I huffed heavily, and put my gun in my back pocket. I gotta remember to take it out when I go pick Bella up.

-

"Who doesn't like twilight?" Bella sighed while we sat in my bed under the covers. We were on like the third movie of this, and I still wasn't liking it.

"It's just not that interesting, and why they all pale?" I asked.

"Their vampires, they're suppose to be pale." She said making me shrug. I grabbed her thigh, and put her legs onto mines as she snuggled more up to my chest.

"That little bitch Pepper been talking to you again?" I asked.

She gasped hitting my chest lightly. "Her name is Piper, and don't call her that."

"My fault."

"I told you that we were fine now, I don't like to argue." She sighed.

"I'm not saying argue with her or anything but she been saying slick shit lately, and I know you be letting it slide."

"I don't pay attention to what comes out of her mouth sometimes. She's mad that I'm with you which is stupid because she has no reason to upset." She responded.

"Well if she say something else while I'm there she getting dropped kicked." I told her making her laugh.

"Have you ever been in a relationship before?" She asked out of the blue.

"Nah, have you?"

She nodded. "Like three. Only in high school, I can't really count the middle, and elementary school ones."