Chapter 6

Grace's POV

*The next day*

Today was The was of my drama performance, I had practiced for it for months with my class but I was still nervous especially because my mum and Ashley were coming to watch it, they used to be actresses it's a lot of pressure. Anyway I put my school uniform on and went downstairs and grabbed an apple for my breakfast. "morning Grace" Ashley said as she walked into the kitchen. "I have to time, I will see you later at my performance, bye!" I said as I ran out the door and into the car. "To school please Dan" I said as I closed the door of the car. "my pleasure Miss Grace" he said as he pulled out the driveway. "Please Dan, call me Grace" I said smiling at him. "Okay then, Grace" he said smiling back at me.
We got to the school. "Bye Dan, thanks for the ride!" I said as I jumped out the car. "Have a great day Grace" he shouted from the car.

*In school*
I was with my friends by our lockers waiting for the bell to ring so that we could go and rehearse for tonight's performance. I told my friends about me being part of the actual Olsen family and they all screamed. "OMG! Are they coming here for the show tonight?" Amore said with an existed look on her face. "Not everyone but my mum and Ashley are" I said laughing. "OMG!! so Ashley and Mary-Kate the Olsen twins are coming here?!" Neve said jumping up and down. "Yeah" I said still laughing. "We have to make this performance perfect!" Molly said. "Guys, calm down it's not much of a big deal" I said continuing to laugh. "Yes it is Grace, they used to be the most famous actresses in the world". Amore said screaming at me. "Alright, but please don't fan girl over them" I said looking at my friends. "We will try not too" they all said. The bell rang and we when to the hall and started practising the play with our class. We practiced for 3 hours and then we all went and got lunch in the cafeteria. My phone rang so I answered it.
*On the phone*
Me: hey Ash, what's up?
Ashley: hey, me and MK were wondering what time we need to be at the school for?
Me: one min, let me ask my friends

"Guys, what time is everyone arriving to watch the play?" I said while still holding the phone to my ear. "Um I think 5:30, well that's what time my mum is getting here". Amore said.

*Back on the phone*
Me: Ash my friends mum is getting here at 5:30, so I would say around then
Ashley: Alright, thanks kiddo!
"Omg, hi Ashley Olsen" Molly shouted.
Ashley: was that one of your friends Grace?
Me: yeah, sorry
Ashley: haha it's fine tell her I said hi, I have got to go see you later, love you
Me: bye Ash see you later, love you too
*Phone call ends*

"Molly Ashley told me to tell you she says hi" I said laughing. "Ahhh! Ashley Olsen just said hi to me!" Molly said starting to freak out. "Alright Guys let's get back to rehearse". I said as I got up off the seat laughing. We all went back into the hall and kept rehearsing until it was time to get dressed into our outfits for the play.