Chapter 2

Mary-Kate's POV

I walked downstairs into the kitchen and sat down on one of the stools which was underneath the marble counter, Ashley sat on the stool next to me and we began to talk.
"Sis did you know Grace has a friend who is obsessed with us and today grace made a video while we were waiting for you and I asked her who she was sending it to and she said oh just one of my friend, after she sent the video to her friend, the girl can back with a text that said something aloud the lines of this sounds weird but your Aunty sounds like one of the Olsen twins". Ashley said as she sipped on the Carmel latte she had made for herself.

"Does Grace know about us?" I said starting to get worried. "No, when I asked her if she knew who they were she said no, I don't even know what they look like" Ashley said taking another sip of her latte. "Do you know the girl's name?" I said curiously. "Umm I think the name on the contact said Amore" Ashley said. "Never seen or met her...I guess that's a good thing because the public would probably know by now about Grace if I met her." I said still worried."I just don't want her to send a picture with us to grace because grace will know" Ashley said now looking worried as well. "I hope she doesn't then". Grace then comes running into the kitchen. "Ash! I'm going shopping with guys tomorrow morning, okay that's all I wanted to say so bye" Grace said as she ran back out the kitchen. "I don't think this is a good idea, the paparazzi are going to be everywhere". Ashley said concerned. "Ash, it will fine we are going early like 10:00am there won't be paparazzi there at that time". I said smiling at her. "Alright, whatever you say". She said putting her empty cup into the sink.

*That night*
After a long day me and Ash went upstairs, I went to go and say good night to Grace but she was already asleep so I just went to bed myself saying good night to Ashley as I walked past her room to get to mine.